Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a friend of mine s going to be moving to austin for an intership. only problem with that is housing as she will only b there for 6 months, shes just looking to rent a room or pick up a sublease from anyone.

any suggestions some of you locals may have feel free to share so i can help her find a house

thanks dillon

·
Registered
451 Posts
a friend of mine s going to be moving to austin for an intership. only problem with that is housing as she will only b there for 6 months, shes just looking to rent a room or pick up a sublease from anyone.

any suggestions some of you locals may have feel free to share so i can help her find a house

thanks dillon
Bet you get alot of inquires.LOL

·
Junior Mint
2,461 Posts
I have a room in my 3 bedroom/ 2 bath house for rent and a 25 year old woman that currently lives here is likely moving out Jan. 15th.

It's a cute house in NW Austin (good side of town close to the Domain and the Arboretum) wooden floors, fire place, fire pit and deck in back yard, W&D, very quiet around here, all utilities including cable and internet included. No lease required, month to month. The room is not large however but is plenty for a bed, dresser, etc... She will be respected and very safe here and she can verify that with the current female. I spend many nights away w/ my gf. Other nights my gf stays over.

If you have any other questions just PM me.

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have a room in my 3 bedroom/ 2 bath house for rent and a 25 year old woman that currently lives here is likely moving out Jan. 15th.

It's a cute house in NW Austin (good side of town close to the Domain and the Arboretum) wooden floors, fire place, fire pit and deck in back yard, W&D, very quiet around here, all utilities including cable and internet included. No lease required, month to month. The room is not large however but is plenty for a bed, dresser, etc... She will be respected and very safe here and she can verify that with the current female. I spend many nights away w/ my gf. Other nights my gf stays over.

If you have any other questions just PM me.
ill be in touch, ill try and get ahold of her tonite and have her call you directly.... this is exactly what she is looking for

1 - 11 of 11 Posts