Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

ATV guys, whats this Honda worth?

856 views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  LovinPSDs 
#1 ·
Having a look at a 2008 Honda 420 Electric shift. Good condition (small normal scratches), 3500lb winch, 100 hrs, 26" vampires and rims (rusting some).

What is something like this worth??

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
$4-5k, maybe more

#3 ·
thats prolly like a 6500-7000 dollar bike brand new so prolly 4-5 like stated above, maybe less if the dude is hard up for cash. i hate buyin used atv's, well i never have but whoever got mine after i traded them got a rode hard put up wet pos when i got rid of them. only kept them a year and shined them up and traded them in. if the dealership only knew

#4 ·
The first thing I noticed was the snorkels. Take 1500 off the price there for the risk you are taking buying a mudder bike, (if engine needs rebuild will be in the $1000 range, plus bearings, brakes, and diff fluids you will most likely change soon after buying). My previous bikes (Honda's and Yamaha Grizzly) were mud bikes and these are all things that needed to be done regularly. I would say fair price in the $3500 range.

#5 ·
rusting rims on that new of a bike = water/mud, snorkel = water/mud, mud cleats = water/mud, winch = water/mud. you get the picture. $3500 tops

#6 ·
Bike doesn't seem to be mudded out like my other honda lol. He said the snorkles were safety precautions at the deer lease because they had a river crossing but everyone says that right. Either way it's actually really clean from what I can tell. My other honda is mudded out and no matter how much I wash you can tell it's been mudded out...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.