Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Trailer Trash...
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
PSN mods, if this is inappropriate, or against the rules, please delete-

Trolls... - Oilburners.net

Some things need to be cleaned up here, and as much as I vow not contribute constructively to the Oiburners network, this crap really cant go un-substantiated. First of all, in my defense, I really hope its not me being alluded to as having 3 names, because if that is the case, its completely FALSE. Yes I had my name that I have on all the forums im a member of, RacinNdrummin, Yes, I was Smogie, you all know it, ive never denied it, there is several OBN members that knew about it and laughed their asses off, it was a joke, and it was pretty damn funny, its just too bad you all are so uptight, you cant deal with it, sure got a good thread going didnt it???... Yes I lurk over there all the time, I actually find it amusing to watch the incorrect/half-right information being spread around there, if you dont like it, change OBN to a closed type message board...

...However, I have never made any more than two names at that site, and that is the extent of my influence there... No i have nothing to do with Lil Smokey, as far as I know, he is a legit member on his own... So before everyone gets there panties in a wadd thinking im King-Troll, take that into account...

Now to address a few other things, I want to remind everybody of the truth about how I left OBN, because its pretty easy to brush me under the rug when talking about NMB2. First of all, I choseto leave OBN, I wasnt banned until supreme leader Towcat decided that he didnt like my call-out/Last post, I deleted my all my posts accept the last one to make sure I was making any worthwhile contributions to the board, as I knew I was going to get banned for it. I didnt break any rules, I just simply expressed my distaste in a classful manner, and I was banned...

The reason I left, is because, frankly, number one, I got sick of the rediculous BS being posted by members that really have no clue what they are talking about, just repeating crap that they heard another member say, Couple that with the crap talking that was done about NMB2 5 fold on the crap talking he was doing himself, And backed up by a moderator. Its bad enough that OBN is being run like Berlin circa 1938, but to then have a moderator blatently take a sides and join in on the crap talking of a member of the board??? That was complete BS. The fact is, is NMB2 was blacklisted not because he was a sh*t-talker, because he has always been like that, thats the type of guy he is, and he will admit to it, and he will back it up, he was blacklisted because he expressed his opinion on a subject (That im not going to get into here) that was opposite the view of the BOOB crew. As soon as he uttered that one sentence, his whole build was put into question, lied about by OBN'rs, and made fun of like there was no merit to it at all. And you wonder why he got pissed off at you guys and started being a dick???

As for myself, I was a pretty cool headed person the whole time I was on OBN, and it wasnt til after I left that I really laid into the board. Honestly, OBN has nobody to blame for whats going on now but itself.

So for what its worth, everything we have said about OBN is accurate, people are starting to realize it (Just look at how many members are PSN'rs now, and they arent all there because of Justin's build), and they are making their opinions known about it...And the only way OBN is going to fix it, is to lighten up a bit, and pull the proverbial underwear out of its crack....

·
Banned
226 Posts
Probably still mad lil smokey rick rolled them hahahahaha that was funny I will say that, made me a bit mad too tho...

I took this there...

·
Caught a big one!
666 Posts
I thought Lil_Smokey's thread was funny, everyone was pissing their pants about how f*cking cool that turbo sounded, and then it turned out to be a toy key chain, priceless.

·
Banned
226 Posts
lol i remember nmb2 telling me how excited you were to get that whistle...dont worry im sure it will still be badazz! hopefully not quite as head splitting tho

·
STILL LEARNING
18,324 Posts
Who cares. Just let it go. BE THE BIGGER MAN. We are NOT in high school anymore

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.