Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
OBS Addict
1,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
not mine, but helping spread the word:

THANK YOU FOR LOOKING! Here are several photos of my stolen truck which was taken on April 1 early AM in Tacoma. The licence # on this truck is B53162D This is a lifted 4x4 and is very noticeable. F350 Lifted Longbed. Offering $1000.00 reward for recovery! $5000.00 for name of person who stole this truck leading to conviction or ?. Please call Travis at 206-817-7767 Great chance this ran out of fuel or is still in the Tacoma area parked in a lot, apartment complex, side of the road or in someones yard? Please send this around to your friends. Numbers count! Thanks for all the calls - tips I have already received on this! I found out there are way too many stolen cars in Tacoma. People, time to fight back against these degenerates! Thank you for your time and help! Please help find my truck!

NOTE This truck has a Westport Surf Shop Sticker on back drivers side window. The back tail light lenses are cracked - broken. There is a chrome tool box. Big Truck! The fuel gauge said 1/2 full - it was really almost empty. Please keep an eye out for me!

·
Crazy wid da cheeze wiz
2,411 Posts
I dont think it came this far east, but I'll keep a lookout for it.

·
HÄWÄÌÌÄñ
1,161 Posts
ill see if i can find some people in that area.

·
Diesel Huffer
908 Posts
That travis's off of nwfd? I'll keep an eye out Tom on my way from Seattle to gh

·
OBS Addict
1,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
not sure who's it is, just posted it here after seein it on nwfd

·
Diesel Huffer
908 Posts
Ok, will def keep an eye out for it later when I return to Wa

1 - 6 of 6 Posts