Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is J.P. and Ron out in California.

You've had our engine for 3 years, and our truck for the last 1.5 years.
Every invoice you've sent has been paid in full.
Every time we call, Wayne answers and tells us that you're too busy to talk. You know exactly how much money we've spent on this build, and unfortunately we are coming to believe that the build will never be completed. Due to our inability to reach you on the phone, and your inability to complete this project, we may be forced to drive out to Colorado to pick up our truck and all of the parts we have paid for.

Thankfully, we've saved every invoice, and documented every phone call and email. It is my sincere hope that YOU (Tadd) will contact us and redeem yourself. Our number is at the top of every check we've sent. Please call us and make this right.

Thank you

For anybody that doubts the validity of this claim, please call Erick at Brown's diesel, Eric at Left Coast Diesel, Rip at Source Automotive, Bob or Marco at MADS electronics, or Chris at Engineered Diesel. Any one of these people in the diesel community know me (J.P.) and will affirm my integrity and honesty.

·
Laces Out
12,314 Posts

Every time we call, Wayne answers and tells us that you're too busy to talk. You know exactly how much money we've spent on this build, and unfortunately we are coming to believe that the build will never be completed. Due to our inability to reach you on the phone, and your inability to complete this project, we may be forced to drive out to Colorado to pick up our truck and all of the parts we have paid for.

Thankfully, we've saved every invoice, and documented every phone call and email. It is my sincere hope that YOU (Tadd) will contact us and redeem yourself. Our number is at the top of every check we've sent. Please call us and make this right.

Thank you

For anybody that doubts the validity of this claim, please call Erick at Brown's diesel, Eric at Left Coast Diesel, Rip at Source Automotive, Bob or Marco at MADS electronics, or Chris at Engineered Diesel. Any one of these people in the diesel community know me (J.P.) and will affirm my integrity and honesty.
i know who you are, never seen or heard a bad word about you. my question is, who is ron?

·
Registered
586 Posts
all that couldnt have been said over the phone to wayne or someone else?
They dont answer or return phone calls... Apparently people like to ask them what kind of truck to buy but people with real questions cannot get though.

Edit: I will say this i ordered a egr block off disc once and i got it two days later.

·
IM OUT!!!
4,548 Posts
They dont answer or return phone calls... Apparently people like to ask them what kind of truck to buy but people with real questions cannot get though.

Edit: I will say this i ordered a egr block off disc once and i got it two days later.

this isnt about you now, so slow your role...the OP said he has been in contact through email and phone.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
all that couldnt have been said over the phone to wayne or someone else?
It has been discussed with Tadd's employees many, many times. We are at a point now where we need an answer directly from Tadd. I'd like to give Tadd a chance to respond before any details are disclosed.

i know who you are, never seen or heard a bad word about you. my question is, who is ron?
Thanks. Ron is co-owner of the truck, and isn't on the net very much. I've tried to keep this build quiet up until now. We planned on making a run at the diesel power challenge with the truck.

This isn't a matter of 10, 20, or even 30 grand--We're talking big money invested here. We've paid for the best of the best on every aspect of this build. We don't have a single part to show for it, and after 3 years we've decided that enough is enough.

·
Registered
94 Posts

Thank you

Hello J.P. & Ron, Garrett @ Elite Diesel here.

Per conversation with Ron via phone call yesterday 10-6-2010 @ around 4 PM. I called him & told him that Tadd would personally be sending an email with pics & a detailed update, today 10-7-2010.

So please standby, he will be in contact with you (today) like he said he would (yesterday at 4pm) @ some point today.

We appreciate your patience up to this point, throughout this HUGE build!

Respectfully,
Garrett Perona

·
Registered
152 Posts
I'm here. And I am listening. People who have been to our shop and know us, know that we don't want anyone waiting forever. I enjoy a good running truck as much as anyone and know how it feels to have it sit. I also understand not getting the satisfaction that is needed from my employees when you really just need to hear it from me. I will call Ron today and discuss the status. For everyone reading, this build is huge, equalling my truck when it comes to custom items. The biggest holdup has been a custom crankshaft which I am happy to say is very close as I witnessed the product yesterday.

Attachments

·
IM OUT!!!
4,548 Posts
i question your "integrity" on this whole situation and i would much rather not hear of this matter or need an "update". this is between you and elite, and should stay that way.

im sure this will all get resolved between you and tadd.

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
i question your "integrity" on this whole situation and i would much rather not hear of this matter or need an "update". this is between you and elite, and should stay that way.

im sure this will all get resolved between you and tadd.
I agree. The cry for negative attention to a very reputable business online is not a good way to go about things. I have yet to have an issue dealing with almost anyone when I exercised some patience. I understand that its frustrating not to get calls back, but having been in Elite and seen the chaos that has totally enveloped that shop, I can fully understand taking time to get sat down and calling a laundry list of customers. My suggestion would be set aside a few minutes, call Elite and wait for Tadd or anyone else who can help you. I know these guys have good intentions, and there is a reason that they are so busy; they have the highest demand parts in the industry. I think we should support these guys as they continue to produce top notch parts and crank out world class trucks while they catch up on their existing work.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Tadd called me today, and expects that the vehicle will be back in our hands no later than March 1st.

This is by no means an attempt to bash elite. We've never complained about quality, price, or anything other than a lack of communication. The communication issue has been resolved, and It would be fine with me if this thread was deleted.

The reason we decided to go with Elite in the first place was because of the top-notch work they're known for. Although the build has taken much, much longer than any of us (including elite) ever expected, we hope that the finished product will be worth it.

-jp

·
Laces Out
12,314 Posts
Tadd called me today, and expects that the vehicle will be back in our hands no later than March 1st.

This is by no means an attempt to bash elite. We've never complained about quality, price, or anything other than a lack of communication. The communication issue has been resolved, and It would be fine with me if this thread was deleted.

The reason we decided to go with Elite in the first place was because of the top-notch work they're known for. Although the build has taken much, much longer than any of us (including elite) ever expected, we hope that the finished product will be worth it.

-jp
great to hear jp. this one is done. see you on comp-d.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.