Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
coyote caller
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an ats ported housing and a wicked wheel I am wanting to sell. The wheel has never cotacted a housing and the housing has never been cotacted by a wheel. I am asking $375 shipped.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Will you separate the housing from the wheel? and if so whats a price on just the housing?

·
Registered
486 Posts
id be intersted in the WW if you were to do this.......

·
coyote caller
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The ww is spf. The ats housing is still available for $350 shipped, it does come with the boot, clamp and also the origanal installation instructions that came with it.

·
Need a ride.
553 Posts
You can buy those ATS housing new for 400.00. I got a 38R but was thinking of upgrading my emergency stocker, O well. Good luck on the sale.

·
coyote caller
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Is there a reason that a used one is any different than a new one? It is a piece of cast aluminum, a rubber boot, and a hose clamp. The cheapest that I could find one like the one I am selling is $425 new and I would imagine that you will have to also pay shipping so I didn't think $350 shipped was to bad of a deal for someone who was looking for one. Also anyone who is interested and would like pics just give me your email and I will send you some.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Well for starters, used parts are generally worth half, but as you said, unless the wheel chewed the housing, not much can happen. I can get a new one for $375.00, so I guess thats the best choice. Good luck selling it.

·
Registered
486 Posts
Well for starters, used parts are generally worth half, but as you said, unless the wheel chewed the housing, not much can happen. I can get a new one for $375.00, so I guess thats the best choice. Good luck selling it.
--------------
wow, if you can get a new one for that, you should buy a few and sell them!, I for 1 wouldnt have had any problems giving brad $350 for his shipped except for the fact I dont have the money for his, let alone for a new one!!, and like he said, no damage, whats the diff between a new one or used one?? no moving parts, and it had no contact made, who wouldnt want to save $50+shipping and everything??? man, Brad, I sure wish I had the money, I would take this off your hands!, goodluck with the sale, thanks for the WW, and bump to the top for you....:D

·
Registered
332 Posts
housing still avaliable? im interested. pm'd you about it.

·
Registered
239 Posts
To seller sorry, I didn't get to respond to your pm, some things came up and don't have the money.

·
coyote caller
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
No problem, no need for an apology I just hope it wasn't something serious for you. Thanks for the interest though.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts