Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

· Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a few pics of my latest project. Took delivery on 5-15-2010, ready to make job in the morning on 7-18-2011. I'm kinda little ashamed how long it took, but been really busy with work and family.
Enjoy, Chris

· Registered
682 Posts
Nice!

· zfsix4our
296 Posts
Thats a real nice service truck

· 1st murdered 2011 psd
1,387 Posts
man that thing is nice!!!! looks like a LOT of $$ sitting in that yard! only thing i believe i would do is add some airbags for the rear to get rid of some of the sag on the rear and good to go!

· FNG
4,870 Posts
Damn good looking welding truck man

· A Ghost these days...
2,403 Posts
Awesome Rig! Built to perfection it looks like...

· Registered
586 Posts
Nice! I have a bobcat welder / generator on mine. I also have a huge oxy/acetylene setup. Are your leads on reels? I have 75ft rolled up on reels and I also carry my little miller 140 on gas most of the time.

Edit; nevermind I see the reels for the torch and welder. Looks like alot more than 75ft lol.

What do you mainly do?

· Registered
147 Posts
That is one bad truck. Love it

· Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the compliments. I took the springs to Fleet Pride and had them add 2 leaves per side. It set pretty level with the machine and bed on it and just started to sag when I put the tools on it. It's just starting to touch the rear of the overload. Weighed the truck last night and it weigh 12,640. Just got home a little while ago with it. The first day went good, truck has an awful lot of balls compared to what it replaced. Hopefully it will be half the truck the 7.3 it replaced was. I'm in the market for a set of eagle alloy 097's in either chrome or super finish if anyone has a lead on a set. I've had a set of chrome rockstars on order since the end of January but have since changed my mind as the 097's are made in USA. I mainly pipeline construction and maintenance along with some compressor station work. Chris

· Registered
217 Posts
Thats the nicest rig ive ever seen..love it. Where you working right now. Im on 30+ plus miles of 16 inch right now up here in PA.

· Registered
1,526 Posts
Way cool dude.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.