Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
15,561 Posts
DC smoke in St.Clair or mikes diesel in lapeer i believe then theres hallas performance in romeo any of them would be good choices in my opinion.

derail: We should put together some sort of list for us michigan boys with shops all over the state. what do you guys think?

derail over
:psn:
Mike's diesel in located in chelsea, Cat who works for Mike is in lapeer.

·
Registered
596 Posts
thank you for the clarification

·
Diesel fanatic
591 Posts
DC smoke in St.Clair or mikes diesel in lapeer i believe then theres hallas performance in romeo any of them would be good choices in my opinion.

derail: We should put together some sort of list for us michigan boys with shops all over the state. what do you guys think?

derail over
:psn:
Where is DC smoke at in St Clair?
I would like to check it out some time.

·
Registered
596 Posts
its is on the corner of belle river rd and indian trail across the street from the township hall.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I don't know of a better deal, but from what I've heard, I'd definately trust Mike Hallas to do it. I talked with a guy from Diesel Equipment in Potterville about doing it last year, including an egr delete it was going to be $2500-2600. However the guy hadn't done a 6.0l before but had heard he needed to lift the cab. I'm sure there are others out there, but I believe Mike has a good reputation.
Wow! I just called them today 8/3/16 and they want $6000.00 to do my truck. 04 f250SD with no mods 6.0 all we use it for is towing the 5th wheel.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts