Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
OBS junkie
8,250 Posts
So Sat the 4th starting at 10am & pulls starting at 6pm. Yeah I'm down, I'll see who I can round up.

·
Diesel fanatic
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Im debating going to this or Buckeye nationals.
Ill wait and see how the weather is for the weekend before I decide.

·
Diesel fanatic
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If a bunch of locals come I might stay home and go to Armada. It would be cheaper anyway. And more fun.
Keep me up to date to see whos going.

·
Registered
98 Posts
ill be down depending on weather

·
OBS junkie
8,250 Posts
Well the rain held off & it was mostly sunny all day. Small turnout (as usual for a Michigan event) but it was a good time. Finally got to meet Charlie (stroker04) Luke (Lazer250) Cody (codyspowerstroke) & Nick (never remember his screen name).

Few pics & vids from the dyno/pulls-

5.9L Cummins in an El Camino- (drove onto the dyno & started leaking coolant so he was forced off before he could make a pull)

Mike Hallas brought out his 99 24v, still running a VP44.

Nick's truck-

Stroker04-

Lazer250-

·
Registered
98 Posts
garrett i dont see urr truck hooked up why's that?

·
OBS junkie
8,250 Posts
Nick's Dyno run-

Nick's first sled pull-

Nick's second attempt at the sled-

Lazer250s hook-

Hallas dynoing the green truck-

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
damit, wish i woulda went to that!!! you know what it did yesterday, zip, zero zilch, nodda dam thing, sat around and watched netflix all day...... granted its a couple hour drive for me but it woulda been better then what i did

·
Registered
185 Posts
Thanks for posting the videos. Deffinatly had some fun.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Mister 571hp needs to update his sig :evil
lol I thought about it. my picture is old too. i was pretty happy with my dyno numbers i want to spray my second stage and run on a different dyno see if i can hit that 700 mark. overall very pleased. first place for single charger trucks, forth overall. :ford:

·
Registered
15,561 Posts
lol I thought about it. my picture is old too. i was pretty happy with my dyno numbers i want to spray my second stage and run on a different dyno see if i can hit that 700 mark. overall very pleased. first place for single charger trucks, forth overall. :ford:
I really dont know what made more noise.........exhaust tone or the mud grapplers. LOL

·
Registered
185 Posts
I really dont know what made more noise.........exhaust tone or the mud grapplers. LOL
Yeah she has never been a quiet truck, tires sure dont help lol

·
Diesel fanatic
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Get rid of that 7.3 intercooler and get that 2nd stage working if you want to hit 700! Nice run BTW! :ford:

·
OBS junkie
8,250 Posts
Get rid of that 7.3 intercooler and get that 2nd stage working if you want to hit 700! Nice run BTW! :ford:
I don't believe that's holding him back too much. Last I recall Dockboy did over 700hp on a stock 7.3L intercooler.

·
Diesel fanatic
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I don't believe that's holding him back too much. Last I recall Dockboy did over 700hp on a stock 7.3L intercooler.
He said they had to do some modifications to the intercooler so it would fit. Maybe it didnt hurt his numbers at all. :shrug:

·
Registered
185 Posts
It was the only thing i had laying around so i just threw it in for the day. i had to grind the plastic mounts off for it to fit in there and line up the tubes. i think that if it was a loaded dyno i would have hit alot closer to 700. i dont think its an unrealistic number. i have the fuel and the air for it so we'll see.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts