Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to do a mild build in the future, are you guys buildin 6.4's up? I'm very intrigued by the single your going to offer. Still undecided on turbos, fuel, ect but will need to motor work, studs, pushroads, EGR deletes.

The major thing being due to turbo configurations and EGR deletes need to pick a direction, WOP or Elite for turbos/EGR/WG setups..

·
HP Junky
4,927 Posts
You bet, we've got our EGR Cooler/Wastegate kits just about complete and the single turbo kits are being made as we speak. If you go with the single turbo kit, there will be no need for an extra wastegate or cooler delete kit, as that stuff comes included in the single turbo system.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The single really has my attention.. Esp. if you can use it for compounds down the road. I was planning to send the truck to Rudy but I guess maybe depending on the direction I go i very easily could send it your way too...

What I want to do is bullet proof the motor and maybe add a little performance..

Motor wise...
Studs, pushrods, not sure about anything else...

Fuel wise...
Don't want to spend 2K on just a low pressure fuel system like Elites, maybe you have ideas? Airdog? Possibly mild upgrade of the HPFP like Elites, would like to build something that could support 60s or 80s if I decided to add the second turbo..

With your single you said it deletes the EGR and WG is included so... those were the other things I wanted to add.

Is it best to just give you a call to discuss the build?

·
HP Junky
4,927 Posts
You've got a great list of mods so far, we'd be happy to help you out with getting it all put together. Give us a call and we can chat...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts