Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For us more southern Ohio members, on April 9th, Edgewater is having a diesel day. This is a scheduled event. Lets make this big and show all them durapaxs and cummaparts what we can do. Hope to see some of you guys out there.

·
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It is on a friday. It is located in Cleves, Ohio. It is just a test and tune night that they have decided to be a diesel day. Last year there was around 50 or so trucks down there so this year should be even bigger!

·
Registered
48 Posts
I should be there

·
Registered
48 Posts
Drag

·
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It is a drag strip only.

·
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
bump

·
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
There will also be a meet and greet afterwards at the Colerain Quaker Steak!!

For us members that live around the easgate area, we will be meeting up around 5 at the Ryan's Steakhouse between the carwash and Pepboys and across the street from Meijer. That way we will have plenty of time to stop and pick up other members along the way down 275 and meet with the other convoy at Miami town park and ride.

There is also another meeting point at the Miami Town Park and Ride. They are set for 6:30 meeting.

PM me if you have any questions. I will answer ASAP.

·
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Come on we need more ford guys!!

·
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
To the top!

·
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
2Cruel
1,645 Posts
umm it wouldnt go very fast, considering the motor is scatterd across thress counties, its a puller only anyways

Travis

·
Scab
1,296 Posts
Is this near Cedarville, Ohio? I may be in that area visiting my brother and I would try and make it if it's close

·
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
umm it wouldnt go very fast, considering the motor is scatterd across thress counties, its a puller only anyways

Travis
Ah damn. Is the jetta a TDI?

Is this near Cedarville, Ohio? I may be in that area visiting my brother and I would try and make it if it's close
I will look real quick. I just typed in cedarville to cleves and that is what it said.

1 hour 31 minutes / 80.91 miles

·
2Cruel
1,645 Posts
well of course, you dont think id own a car that wasnt a diesel lol, Pretty sad i got 17 trucks and not a damn thing to race lol!

Travis

·
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Just had to make sure!

·
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Are you going to go to the meeting point?

ALSO EVERYONE. WE WILL BE MEETING AT THE COLERAIN QUAKER STEAK AFTER THE RACES.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts