Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
import basher
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm man enough to admit if I'm wrong about somthing. And after talking to my vendor, I have the tuner issue sorted out. I got my dpf delete file back on my original tuner and it works great. So I'm writing a formal apology to the H&S techs for saying there product is crap. That being said, I'm still not happy with how I was talked to when I first called in asking for help to resolve the issue ( this was the issue before the file got erased ) but the erasing if the dpf delete file was not your fault. And for that I take full responsibility. You see, I'm new to computers and how they work. I'm just a dumb ex soldier that knows how to shoot #### and drive ####. And now I sell parts to customers for a side living. So the way the files work etc is far beyond my understanding. I will continue to sell their product and will be also ordering there intake for my truck as well. Once again, sorry for bashing your product as the product is still a great one.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks for your service to our country and for making me feel better about the tuner I have in a drawer waiting for a few thousand miles to be put on my truck. Most people would have never admitted their fault, I'm sure I would, if I was to ever be wrong about something. :D

·
import basher
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Everybody is wrong from time to time. It's how you deal with it that defines you as a man or not.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Thank you very much for this. No one is perfect, including us. I have no doubt the situation could have gone smoother on both ends and we apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused or contributed to.

·
Registered
151 Posts
It's nice to see this on a forum. So many times you see bickering and controversy but it usually ends badly. I'm glad to see that both parties owned up to mistakes and the issue is resolved. The only thing that would finalize this is if a moderator could delete the original thread so nobody reads it and gets the wrong idea about H&S. Just my 2 cents.

·
import basher
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Agreed^

1 - 8 of 8 Posts