Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyones pyo ever went nuts when you stepped on the go pedal then when you let off it it reads correct temp again? when i start to take off it will drop well below zero then start jumping all over the place then when i let off it it will act normal. :doh: it just started to do this today. im guessin its the probe gone bad but hey ive been wrong before. so .... anyone?
thanks

·
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...
12,082 Posts
Loose connection at the pyro...

·
Go Away I'm Baitin
1,142 Posts

·
Sleep well my brothers
2,063 Posts
Mine did something like yours. Check your connections at the pyro and make sure they are not touching and causeing a short.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks ill check it tomarrow. its been on there a couple years probably got loose. its a sport comp autometer

·
New Guy
112 Posts
Sometimes after a rain storm or if its raining out mine is all over the place, reads lik 200 all the time, sometimes it even fluctuates up to 1600 back to 200 and around again.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
well checked the connections. still does it. as for rain or water. dont rain much here in the desert. im gonna try talkin to autometer.

·
Diesel junkie!!!
613 Posts
Mine did that a couple years back, I pulled the probe and cleaned it real good and it was good to go.;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts