Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
holy shnikies.............what kind of fuel/mods do we need to support these?

glad this came to light..........thanks Mike!
Ill have to see if my setup can handle them before I go for the tow powers

·
Laces Out
12,314 Posts
holy shnikies.............what kind of fuel/mods do we need to support these?

glad this came to light..........thanks Mike!
Ill have to see if my setup can handle them before I go for the tow powers
sticking with the same setup that was in the green truck..eliminator pump, massive nozzles, HPFP(s), i think stock nozzles would be good for 700rwhp with these..or close. im hoping for 800 out of them... that way i only have to put another 400hp worth of spray on top.

·
Captain Negativity!
3,109 Posts
sticking with the same setup that was in the green truck..eliminator pump, massive nozzles, HPFP(s), i think stock nozzles would be good for 700rwhp with these..or close. im hoping for 800 out of them... that way i only have to put another 400hp worth of spray on top.
Thank god for the bottle...

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
from the sound of things..........im going to be sticking with the tow powers.........i really dont think i can bring myself to spend twice as much for those bada$$ ball bearings

·
IM OUT!!!
4,548 Posts
from the sound of things..........im going to be sticking with the tow powers.........i really dont think i can bring myself to spend twice as much for those bada$$ ball bearings

this makes you one step closer to getting themLOL

·
Registered
879 Posts
What is the size of the Elite chargers, compared to the set up Dirty Diesel is working on? I'm just curious.

·
Registered
879 Posts
Ooooh gotcha. Thats pretty sweet actually. I know you posted in one of Dirty Diesels threads, but did you really get a set of their headers for your drag truck?

·
Laces Out
12,314 Posts
Ooooh gotcha. Thats pretty sweet actually. I know you posted in one of Dirty Diesels threads, but did you really get a set of their headers for your drag truck?
nope. i was going to but rob hasnt found anything cost effective yet... i think it was in the 2-3k range for a set.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts