Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking of moving to the houston area to help my cousin out, shes been told 4-6 months to live and shes 35 with 2yr old triplets! Damn liver cancer!!

anyhow, i worked as an er tech in ft worth at JPS and miss it, found some postings on hermanns website but id really like to get a hold of a live person.

figure this would be worth a shot on here.

·
Registered
7,907 Posts
Thinking of moving to the houston area to help my cousin out, shes been told 4-6 months to live and shes 35 with 2yr old triplets! Damn liver cancer!!

anyhow, i worked as an er tech in ft worth at JPS and miss it, found some postings on hermanns website but id really like to get a hold of a live person.

figure this would be worth a shot on here.
Sorry to read this, I think the better question is ask for prayers.

That said, prayers sent.

makes my problems seem trivial in comparison.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
When were you at JPS?
From like summer 2005 till march 2007.

Sorry to read this, I think the better question is ask for prayers.

That said, prayers sent.

makes my problems seem trivial in comparison.

Thank you. and yes, makes my problems at home seem like nothing as well.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Very sorry about your cousin, i work for hfd will make some calls tomorrow for you! pm me tomorrow see what i can find out .

·
I helped make ur rimz....
619 Posts
if you cant get on at hermann, i might be able to get you on w/ an EMS outfit in west colombia, about 10 miles out from angleton, and if not there, try matagorda regional in Bay City TX, i have contacts at both. BTW prayers sent.

·
Registered
220 Posts
if you cant get on at hermann, i might be able to get you on w/ an EMS outfit in west colombia, about 10 miles out from angleton, and if not there, try matagorda regional in Bay City TX, i have contacts at both. BTW prayers sent.
Grew up in Sweeny / West Columbia area. Prayers sent and I will ask my sister if she has any contacts.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I forgot about Ben Taub. Applied there as well.

What are some 911 only EMS services in Harris, Ft. Bend, and Waller counties?

For those who asked how you can help, im working on that still. THANK YOU

1 - 12 of 12 Posts