Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Subject Matter Expert
4,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a stock gray lariat leather interior in my crew cab 2002. I want to upgrade to new two tone black/gray leather in the near future. First im looking for someone who has cloth seats in any condition with good foam who would like to do a direct swap and I can reupholster the cloth seats instead of taking apart good leather seats. Rear bench is near perfect, hardly ever have anyone sitting in the rear. Front is 40/20/40 with flip up jump seat and its in great shape. The drivers seat bottom has a healthy rip from normal use but I'd get that redone new for whoever is interested. Let me know and we can discuss price.

·
Umm ok
243 Posts
I have a set of cloth seats. LMK.

·
Registered
393 Posts
I'm interested as well, pm me with a number that you would be looking for. Thanks

·
MacAssassin
46 Posts
Im interested in them if still available PM me

·
Everyone respects the gun
32 Posts
Pm if still available please

·
Subject Matter Expert
4,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Don't want to give up power seat, are yours power? Got a guy I might meet this weekend to look at swapping for cloth, will let you know the outcome

·
Registered
329 Posts
Dont have a lead on the center console but i do have the exact same as you just cloth pm me its out of a 2000

·
Subject Matter Expert
4,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
went another way with the money I had planned out for this, since it was alot of seat kickers and no real interest..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts