Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
BUILT NOT BOUGHT!
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys Im looking to go to Bike week, I have Myself 29, my girl friend 21. We are looking for someone who might have a room to rent out for a week 5th through the 13th, we will be driving on of my PDS's with a couple rockets in the back. We have a few other friends that will be in the stunt show at bikeweek so we may stay with them for a few nights. Just throwing it out there to see if anyone else likes to party! haha Even a couple night would be a great help!

This is us we are not to scary haha.

·
M.O.E.
737 Posts
yooo man my fam use to go all the time till money got tight, maybe next year they'll be there again, im hoping ill make it there if i ever get my bobber done;)

·
BUILT NOT BOUGHT!
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
O sure hope so!! there has to be someone looking for a good time in Daytona!!! haha

·
R.I.P PSN
1,146 Posts
okay off topic, how the FUKK do you get in that thing lol.

·
BUILT NOT BOUGHT!
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
haha its not to bad just climb the tire & hang from the steering colum then swing your as$ over onto the seat. Hope your foot dont slip off the tire its a real rib breaker on the rocker :doh:

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
its only that high so he can help his girl friend in the cab

·
BUILT NOT BOUGHT!
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yea that to,:D

·
Registered
638 Posts
If I was closer to it, I'd offer. 4 hrs away though. Puts a damper on the day. LOL I'll be headed over for the 12th and maybe the 13th.

·
BUILT NOT BOUGHT!
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
O, thanks for the offer though!!! We got a ocean front condo should be saawwwweeeettt!!

We are like 45 min away to haha, It was either a motel 6 in daytona or a ocean front condo.

·
BUILT NOT BOUGHT!
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
07 GSXR 600 (red)

02 Honda RC51 1000cc v twin

My girlfriend has a 06 CBR 600rr (the green one)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts