Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all , I think I'm gonna be switching to the dark side I got a line on a p pumped 12v ext cab 4x4 .. and I think im gonna go for it ... I love the obs but it just costs so much to mod and make some power and id rather have something all mechanical and a little cheaper so that said
95 obs ext cab Dana 60 swap flatblack paint 6 inch lift up front 4 in the rear motor is untouched and trans has been rebuilt and still under plenty of warrenty
I was hoping to get 9000 for it but if that price is way outta line let me know I just know what I put in to this truck and its my baby ..but it cost to much for to play with it
140 000 miles and its on 35s
Thanks guys I don't know how to post pics but there's one in my avatar thingy and sorry about the grammar this post is from a phone

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
give it some time boss. maybe 7k or so would be a better asking price. good luck with the sale

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have pics I just don't know how to post them I tried ... but I can e mail you some ,

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey sorry I haven't been on lately but Ill send pics to your email dstryr

·
Crew Chief
10 Posts
No offense bud, but all you have is a lift, a d60 swap and tires... 9k is waaaaaaaaaay out of whack. I got a pile more stuff done on my truck and I might be able to get 6500-7000 out of mine. I'm at 144k too, so we're pretty close on our trucks... Hope that's not offensive to ya man, but it's true. Good lookin truck too!! If I were you I'd go pre-powerstroke if you want mechanical. Them old IDI motors are fun to tool with, and like a set of brand new injectors is like $100. Like one hundred, no mis-type. Keep it FORD!!! Best of luck sellin it

·
Matt
253 Posts
No offense bud, but all you have is a lift, a d60 swap and tires... 9k is waaaaaaaaaay out of whack. I got a pile more stuff done on my truck and I might be able to get 6500-7000 out of mine. I'm at 144k too, so we're pretty close on our trucks... Hope that's not offensive to ya man, but it's true. Good lookin truck too!! If I were you I'd go pre-powerstroke if you want mechanical. Them old IDI motors are fun to tool with, and like a set of brand new injectors is like $100. Like one hundred, no mis-type. Keep it FORD!!! Best of luck sellin it
I agree, I'm looking to make a pull truck and u have what I'm looking for but just alittle out of my budget lol, good luck with the sale!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts