Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone adjust tire size yet beyond the 34.10 from the old 6.7.15 update? Did two trucks and set tire size to 37.00 in and now both have "service traction control" warnings and lights on the dash. Both also got P1635 GM 5 volt reference codes and check engine lights are now on. Just wondering if anyone else has tried this update along with tire size adjustments above the old high limit? Thanks Sean

·
Registered
461 Posts
Just when I think I know what tuner I want:doh:

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The last version 6.7.15 worked great, just didn't allow tire size adjustment past 34.10. Some people had turbo compressor surge issues that did get addressed in this last update. Be patient, the 6.7 hasn't been an easy truck for H+S or Spartan. The other big issue the H+S addressed was the return to stock function for the 2012 trucks. If you returned a 2012 to stock it put a 2011 strategy into the truck, this was corrected in this last update also. Alot was fixed, couple things became an issue. I'd suugest staying on 6.7.15 for anyone right now, H+S is sending files for us to test today.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Thanks for the update. I also got you PM the other day regarding the info I asked. Thanks again.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Let me know when your ready either way.

Sean

·
Registered
642 Posts
I returned my truck to stock to take to ford. I had the 6.7.15 and when I retuned it today it said 6.7.9..... ? It also said no trans tuning even though it said tuning trans.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sounds like you need a full SD card update and then update firmware and retune truck again.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts