Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Addicted Offroad
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been thinking about ditching the tired, old seat in my F250. I run Mastercraft Suspension seats in my buggy, and love them. Extremely comfortable seats.

So, I have been thinking about getting some for my OBS.

Just curious if anyone has installed any. I found a few sets in Superduty trucks, but after searching for a while I haven't seen them in an OBS.

Here are some from a 2000 Superduty with a rear seat cover.

I've been looking at PRPs, Mastercraft, and even the Smittybuilt ones. I Just want to see some pics if possible on guys running them.

·
BrokeAss
841 Posts
Seats look cool. Steering wheel looks horrendous.
It almost looks like you would sit too low in those though. Like in a car you sit down lower with your legs at a flatter angle and in a truck you are up higher with legs bent more, those look too much like a car seat.

·
Registered
510 Posts
I run corbeau baja ss in my wrangler, love em but would never want them for my truck. I have corbeau A4s in one of my saabs that I love, not suspension but I could sleep comfortably through the night in them.

·
Registered
2,761 Posts

·
Addicted Offroad
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was thinking more along the lines of an off road suspension seat. Like this:

I'm not necessarily a fan of the seats I posted, its just the only ones I saw pics of actually in a truck.

I have run PRPs, Mastercrafts, etc. But I've never run reclining suspension seats. I have a Jeep in my shop right now with the Corbeau reclining ones and they leave a lot to be desired. I wish I had a crew cab and didn't have to worry about needing to gain access to the rear for my kids because I would just run a set of stationary suspension seats and be done.

I spent the better part of the day hitting the pic-n-pull yards local to me with zero luck seat wise. Although I did gut a 92' F250 of its charcoal color interior. I pulled everything to convert my light gray to charcoal gray. I just wish the seats were in better shape. Even scored a nice sliding rear window.

I just want some good, comfortable seats, that I could drive cross country in without pain and without spending $700+ on used seats.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts