Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Anyone running Super Swamper Boggers on 05+ trucks?

11K views 38 replies 19 participants last post by  Dave 
#1 ·
Just curious if anyone is running Boggers on 05+ trucks? I know the only ones they make in a 17" or bigger rim are 37's and 54's. I would love to have an extra set of wheels with 37" Boggers, but the only drawback is they are 37x13x17. I think Boggers look good wide.

Anyway, would love to see pics if anyone is running the 37" boggers.

#8 ·
I would have like boggers but until then the m16's are close and will have to do.

#12 ·
They ride like crap.....wear even worse...and if your truck sits for a week or so you will have flat spots to drive off.

They are GREAT if your going to USE your truck....but to be honest are a crappy street tired....I had 37s on an F150 and HATED them....and as they come they were not much better than other mud terrains in the deep stuff..now after I cut the small lugs off...I could idle anywhere I wanted to go that I had GC

They do look pretty cool though...just not on those small azz wheels...

#17 ·
Like my original post stated, these would be an extra set. They wouldn't be my daily driver tires, I'm not looking for a "what's the best tire" thread, And I dint like the m16's. So like my original post asked..... Is anyone running these on a 05+ truck?

#18 ·
I run some 38x11x16in boggers on an extra set of wheels at times as well.I sold them though because I needed the money.I know exactly what you mean by having an extra set of them with rims.The 11 was way to skinny but the 13's look good.I would thor them on once a month or so and drive around for a couple days maybe a little offroading and then back to the 35's

#20 ·
yeah I know exactly what they sound like. So again I ask..anyone have them on 05+ trucks? any pics?

#23 ·
I had some of the 34x10.5x17's on my 06 extended cab. Stock height. I got them used for $300 so it was a no brainer for me. They actually looked pretty cool on the 17x7 wheels. Definitely skinny. I got flat spots in mine if it sat in the driveway for more than 12 hours.

EDIT* I just noticed you were looking for boggers and these are the TSL deals. Sorry.

I'll try and dig up a few pics, it was a while ago that I had them on...

#24 ·
Those are Super Swampers but they aren't Boggers. This is what a Bogger looks like:

#27 ·
LOL...obviously you have difficulties reading too..

Just curious if anyone is running Boggers on 05+ trucks? I know the only ones they make in a 17" or bigger rim are 37's and 54's. I would love to have an extra set of wheels with 37" Boggers, but the only drawback is they are 37x13x17. I think Boggers look good wide.

Anyway, would love to see pics if anyone is running the 37" boggers.
Like my original post stated, these would be an extra set. They wouldn't be my daily driver tires, I'm not looking for a "what's the best tire" thread, And I dint like the m16's. So like my original post asked..... Is anyone running these on a 05+ truck?
yeah I know exactly what they sound like. So again I ask..anyone have them on 05+ trucks? any pics?
Those are Super Swampers but they aren't Boggers. This is what a Bogger looks like:

#34 ·
well they about to be slim pickens on all swamper tires.the cut production on all tires and only gonna make irocks and m16's for the rest of the year,in limited sizes.may make other lines next year but that has yet to be determined :eek:

#38 ·
no toyo's for me i have been running iterco's for years but i just got a set of 37/13.50/18 m16's and they would not balance out for chit double stacked stick on wieghts and bang on wieghts all around all 4 tires and still didn't balance had to add 10oz dyna beads in each tire and keep all 13.5 oz tire wieghts now there ok but isnt that a little much had boggers that balanced out better pro comp xtreme all terrane's all the way ran the 37's for 55k and still probally went another 20k

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.