Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious if anyone is running Boggers on 05+ trucks? I know the only ones they make in a 17" or bigger rim are 37's and 54's. I would love to have an extra set of wheels with 37" Boggers, but the only drawback is they are 37x13x17. I think Boggers look good wide.

Anyway, would love to see pics if anyone is running the 37" boggers.

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah you would think they would make some other size between 37" and 54" LOL

·
Registered
609 Posts
I think a black 17" steel wheel with some 37's would look wicked. I have wanted a set of boggers since before I could even drive.

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I know what you mean. Always wanted to have a set.

·
King Dingaling
9,386 Posts
yeah you would think they would make some other size between 37" and 54" LOL
I'll tell you right now....I may not be the very first to own a set if they ever did....but I would damn sure be in the top 5....

....and if I wasn't...I'd be making a phone call to Katie at Interco....LOL

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Maybe we need to flood them with requests!!!

·
Wondering what if
828 Posts
I would have like boggers but until then the m16's are close and will have to do.

·
Wondering what if
828 Posts

·
Super Fukin Duper
792 Posts
They ride like crap.....wear even worse...and if your truck sits for a week or so you will have flat spots to drive off.

They are GREAT if your going to USE your truck....but to be honest are a crappy street tired....I had 37s on an F150 and HATED them....and as they come they were not much better than other mud terrains in the deep stuff..now after I cut the small lugs off...I could idle anywhere I wanted to go that I had GC

They do look pretty cool though...just not on those small azz wheels...

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Like my original post stated, these would be an extra set. They wouldn't be my daily driver tires, I'm not looking for a "what's the best tire" thread, And I dint like the m16's. So like my original post asked..... Is anyone running these on a 05+ truck?

·
"Smoke A Lil Smoke"
2,054 Posts
I run some 38x11x16in boggers on an extra set of wheels at times as well.I sold them though because I needed the money.I know exactly what you mean by having an extra set of them with rims.The 11 was way to skinny but the 13's look good.I would thor them on once a month or so and drive around for a couple days maybe a little offroading and then back to the 35's

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
yeah I know exactly what they sound like. So again I ask..anyone have them on 05+ trucks? any pics?

1 - 20 of 39 Posts