Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
BIG_RED
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im looking into general grabbers for my next set of tires. anyone run these? how do they perform? mileage out of them?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Dude just my $.02 but best set of all terrians on the market for the price vs bfg's. i got my set for $700 a year or so ago and i love them they do great on everything and are not costly compared to bfg's that they wanted $1200 for. id say no down fall at all to them

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
Brother runs them and did great in the snow last season, been on the truck over a year and ready for this winter.

·
Registered
386 Posts
I had 2 sets on 2 different trucks and I loved them. They were great on snow and ice

·
Strokin, It
11 Posts
there great tires ive had two sets and really liked them, they lasted just as long as BFGs ive had.

·
<----Nice headlights!!!
1,868 Posts
comparing them to anything made by bfg isnt much of a comparison. I was interested in the a/t2 but several people told me to steer clear of them.

Anybody personally running them? I am ok running mud terrains 80% of the year. Its the 20% where I cant brake in snow that bothers me.

·
Registered
386 Posts
I had two sets of the at2s they were fantastic on snow and ice

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
AT2's are great tires! I've sold a few sets last month

Sent from Holderdown Performance mobile command center

·
Registered
180 Posts
Yeah we have been shipping a lot of them lately. There is quite a shortage on red letters right now though.

If you need a set LMK. If you want red letters you need to order asap. they are almost out and nobody knows when they are making more.

·
<----Nice headlights!!!
1,868 Posts
Yeah we have been shipping a lot of them lately. There is quite a shortage on red letters right now though.

If you need a set LMK. If you want red letters you need to order asap. they are almost out and nobody knows when they are making more.
Do they have a selection of at2's for 20" rims?

·
Registered
179 Posts
i run 35x12.50 at2s.

awesome tire, i have no complaints

1 - 13 of 13 Posts