Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Lovin the Tuna
8,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i was at the track today in my camaro, and got to talking to this guy. Pretty excited to see it in person :D and the owner was a cool guy too

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
So i was at the track today in my camaro, and got to talking to this guy. Pretty excited to see it in person :D and the owner was a cool guy too

em i seein a diesel camaro? that is bad ass. :bowfast:

·
Lovin the Tuna
8,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Its a duramax in a chevelle... Thing runs pretty hard to, was bad ass to watch! Was runiing mid 11's

·
Lovin the Tuna
8,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Motor must be mostly stock eh?
all stock, even the stock downpipe (which actually looked to be a perfect fit). Just EFI live. Hasnt even opened it up or anything. And he is running a turbo 400 tranny. Pretty BA car. I definitly just stared and drooled for a while lol

·
All done now
22,486 Posts
Wonder how the turbo 400 is liking life. They are a super tough tranny though.

·
6Leaker
6,719 Posts
dang thats awesome, first I have ever seen of that car. Would love to see it in person though. Scary how many diesel converted cars are out there nowadays. I know of a duramax mustang, and a cummins powered Vette, now a duramax Chevelle too.

·
Lovin the Tuna
8,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yea, iv seen the mustang and there are a couple vettes now. There is the stingray and a c5 vette with a cummins. fookin nuts man. I still like the chevelle better than all of them so far. Such a sick lookin car, without the slicks that thing could be a mean sleeper!

·
6Leaker
6,719 Posts
Dang never knew there was a C5 out there, pretty soon might have to be making some room in the drag classes for some diesel powered cars, wonder how that chevelle could be made to do in a 10.5 tire class or so :evil

I agree with ya on the chevelle definitely my favorite so far, even if its all GM products

·
Lovin the Tuna
8,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
nevermind, the c5 one is a fake lol. I had only heard about, just found the video and im pretty sure its BS :doh:

But I did find this. Dont know why the guy chose a boat anchor but its different i guess :shrug:

·
28 cent #2
2,874 Posts
The awesome thing about that car with the duramax is he can go and run 11's and daily drive the things and get awesome fuel milaege im sure. But that same car with a gas motor with equivalent power to push the car to 11's would probably be half the gas milaege.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts