Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Attention Whore
5,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a set of red LED tails....ideally completely red but this is as close as I can find that's not completely hideous. The plan is to go over them with candy apple red paint so they really look nice.
Anyway....any experience with these here?

·
Registered
602 Posts
I have them but there the lightly smoked version. I got them from eBay for 115$ shipped. They work good and are EXTREMELY bright. I kindof feel bad for people behind me at night., but I know they can see me brake!

I've had them about 2 years and still work perfect and fit was good!

·
AllYourBaseAreBelongToUs
13,954 Posts
Those look pretty nice.

·
diesel fiend
338 Posts
I had a set for a few years on my last truck , still worked and looked looked new after 4 years of use.

·
Village Idiot
8,209 Posts
I dig them, I assume are eBay ones. I have been searching for some red ones as well that don't cost 300 plus.

·
Attention Whore
5,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Those do look clean but I hate the 08 style lights.

·
Registered
277 Posts
I personally like these as the reverse light is smoked a bit.

·
Banned
924 Posts
i have close to that but mine are smoked, one LED on the right side went out a few months back. Besides that work awesome and are super bright

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
I don't know if you like the flushness of those or you didn't come across these but these look like they have the "sticking out" look like the 08&up tail lights but with leds and the reverse light where it should be.... Anyways to me, these look a little nicer and less euro...

08-10 F250 F350 SUPERDUTY LED TAIL LIGHTS RED CLEAR | eBay
Those are what I am running on my truck now, but tinted. They look great and fit way better than the Recon's I had earlier. Seem to be sealed better too, I got dust in Recons. Ran some silicon in the areas that looked suspicious to me.

·
Administrator
32,949 Posts
I have them but there the lightly smoked version. They work good and are EXTREMELY bright. I kindof feel bad for people behind me at night., !
roll some coal and block some of the bright lighting :eek:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts