Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Umm ok
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took the GRAY cloth seats 40/20/40 out of my 2000 F350. The drivers seat cushion is a mess hence why I swapped. However, can be fixed. I opted for leather interior. Anyway, if you might be interested make me a DECENT offer and come get them!

Here's a picture:

Seats could use a good cleaning and I had planned on doing that, however, I got a pretty good deal on the leather ones.

Thank you.

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
What do you mean cushion is a mess? Worn out?

I'm hunting for seats for my 02 crew but I do need something cushy for my A$$. :)

·
Umm ok
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What do you mean cushion is a mess? Worn out?

I'm hunting for seats for my 02 crew but I do need something cushy for my A$$. :)
Yes the drivers side cushion is worn out and felt like I was on a sliding board always struggling to stay in my seat and about to fall out of the truck LOL. So I think it needs a new cushion on the bottom. LOL

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Hmm well if you were closer I'd take a chance and throw you an offer, but thats a long road trip for a questionable seat.

Oh well I'll keep looking. Good luck on the sale.

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Any chance you can get them into WV somewhere? Id make a offer if you could get them somewhere closer to me. PM if you want. Thanks.

·
Umm ok
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Any chance you can get them into WV somewhere? Id make a offer if you could get them somewhere closer to me. PM if you want. Thanks.
Possibly depending on where in WV. :) I ride in Paw Paw near Berkeley springs every now and again. I need to get the carrier bearing fixed on my truck before it goes anywhere :-(

·
Umm ok
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hmm well if you were closer I'd take a chance and throw you an offer, but thats a long road trip for a questionable seat.

I agree 100% hence why I gave you the disclaimer up front. I'm all about honesty. Could you put this in your truck and use it? YES. But you will get frustrated like I did. This is a great opportunity for someone to have decent seats and get the drivers seat cushion fixed then you'll have a great set.

·
Umm ok
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

TTT.

·
Umm ok
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Do you happen to have a crew cab rear seat in that grey cloth also
No sir but I do have a very (stressing the very) nice crew cab leather (believe it's really pleather) crew cab back seat that I was thinking about using for my truck, however, am opting not to. I posted up another ad for that somewhere on here with picture(s).

·
Umm ok
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
PM me an idea what kinda price your looking at. I have the captains chairs, and really want the 60/40.
Thanks, Scott
Make me an offer. I really need the garage space back for various projects. Thanks.

·
Umm ok
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bumpage.

I know someone needs these seats...............

·
Umm ok
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
All front seats are SOLD.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts