Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If any one is near Port Angeles Washington, please pm me!

Thank you,
Mike

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
what do you need? i know people up there.

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I talked to him last night on the phone and we have someone going to check out a truck for him.
Correct! thank you everyone for the replies! Don,great talking to you buddy I appreciate all the help...

Thank you,
Mike

·
Registered
570 Posts
PM Sent. I think there is a Coastie on here who is in PA as well.
could that be me you are talking about??? haha. anyways, yeah, i'm in port angeles. you looking at a truck up here? i know there are two very nice powerstrokes sitting over at grey motors right now. i've test drove both of them for my father. i'd love to have either one. if i can be of any help please let me know. and on another note, any of you guys on the west side meet up regularly? :ford:

·
Moved in
1,008 Posts
could that be me you are talking about??? ... and on another note, any of you guys on the west side meet up regularly? :ford:
I'm up there a couple weekends a month hiking with my son. If novakid69 comes up to get a truck we'll have to get together.

·
Registered
101 Posts
I helped him out by having a diesel mechanic friend look at the 1997 Ford on the lot at Gray Motors. It had some issues so he passed.

·
Registered
570 Posts
They got a regular cab that is black. Other one is a white 2000. Too bad it had problems. They usually have top quality rigs there. I've bought two vehicles there myself.

·
Registered
570 Posts
weird. i know that dave's(owner) son has started working there. i wonder if he is buying the trucks now? like i said, i have bought two rigs from him and both have been great with no problems and good deals. i just went and checked out the dodge cummins they have on the lot for m father. very nice truck. there was a new salesman there that was telling me it was in perfect condition. i went out and started it up and it was pissing fuel all over the place. i wonder if he is passing the business on to other family members....

·
Registered
101 Posts
weird. i know that dave's(owner) son has started working there. i wonder if he is buying the trucks now? like i said, i have bought two rigs from him and both have been great with no problems and good deals. i just went and checked out the dodge cummins they have on the lot for m father. very nice truck. there was a new salesman there that was telling me it was in perfect condition. i went out and started it up and it was pissing fuel all over the place. i wonder if he is passing the business on to other family members....
He may be doing that. I was told by my mechanic friend that this truck had around $5000.00 worth of problems. Leaking fuel and a wobble in the rear end was just some of the problems. Lets say, they did not like my friend when he left.

·
Registered
570 Posts
maybe i'll try and got talk to dave. he has been in business here since the
50's and is known as a stand up guy. i hope he does not know what is going on. i just told one of my junior guys to go see them about a truck. might have to tell him different depending on what i find out.

·
Registered
106 Posts
I'm in PA, just bought my first PS from Carpenters. 95 Xtra cab F250 4X4 5 speed. Nice truck, 114k on it. Grays had a f250 Crew cab a while ago I looked at but I like my stick more. Now I need a 60.

·
Registered
570 Posts
that 95 at carpenters was nice. so you were the guy that bought it? i am looking for one for my dad. i spotted that one and by the time i got over there a few days later to take a look at it it was gone. nice to see someone else from pa on here. i'm looking for a d60 also.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Yeah, it needed a flywheel but it was included in the deal so it's good now.:D When I went and looked at it there was a line of guys on the phone calling from all over the state so I jumped on it.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts