Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to see if there are any members near me? I could use a hand working on my truck. If you have any mechanical experience I'm willing to pay or trade for my skills. I could use help pulling trans back and installing my up pipes. I don't think I should tackle this alone. My skills include General Contractor/Painting expert. I do almost everything including automotive restoration. Pm me or reply if you can lend a hand for cash or trade. I have a complete functional shop the truck is parked in on concrete. I wish I had a lift. Thank You.

·
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...
12,082 Posts
I'm working in Bellingham right now... No need to pull the trans to do up pipes... What all are you doing?

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
New Hpop terminator already installed. I just finished rebuilding my turbo. Hopefully I'll have some help this weekend to install the new one piece stainless bellowed up pipes. After that is finished I can re install my turbo and finish up the electric fuel conversion. I can't get the drivers side up pipe out and thought I should have some help lowering or removing the trans. I'm hoping I'll have help this weekend.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts