Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There's gotta be some good running powerstrokes around here. Just tired of seeing Cummins power everywhere! :ford:

·
Registered
72 Posts
There's gotta be some good running powerstrokes around here. Just tired of seeing Cummins power everywhere! :ford:
Dude, My truck runs like a champ since you did my heads and installed my studs. When the roads clear up, I'll have to take you for a ride with the SCT in it. It really rips now. :ford:

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dude, My truck runs like a champ since you did my heads and installed my studs. When the roads clear up, I'll have to take you for a ride with the SCT in it. It really rips now. :ford:
That's good to hear! I wish Spokane was a little more up to date tho. I love seeing and reading about all these Powerstrokes on here, I only wish I could work on some more around town.

I would love to get involved in the Diesel Drags also. It is mostly cummins and a couple Duramax, maybe one or two Powerstrokes at best.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
He asked for good running trucks. :poke:
I'm not a big V10 fan but I did see one at the track. If I remember right it was last year or the year before. It was a charcoal cclb 4x4 with a small lift, 2003 or so with a big blower on it. It said blown not stroked on the hood scoop. It ran harder than most of the diesels that day. like 13.50's or so. :bowfast:

·
Oordski
40 Posts
I live in the Tri Cities, not a far jaunt from Spokane....just let me know on the drags up there.

p.s. I would love to dyno mine

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I knew there had to be some out there. Who does the work on your trucks?

·
Oordski
40 Posts
I knew there had to be some out there. Who does the work on your trucks?
I run a performance shop out of our home, kinda low key but it keeps me busy for a second job. I do the work with a lot of help, especially from deputydog:ford:

·
Oordski
40 Posts
Oordski Motorsports, no advertising or anything like that just grew by word of mouth.

·
Oordski
40 Posts
It is a pretty low key deal...this is a side hobby for me. I do good quality work with good quality parts however it is hard to get people to spend money in this area other than maintenance and repairs. Trying to build up clients for the upgrade side of things ;)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi this is my first time posting but I live in Post Falls I have an 03 f250 crew cab long bed with 6.0. the only thing I have done so far is 5" exhaust and an s&b cold air intake I have been looking for some body to do headstuds and egr delete for a reasonble price and would like to meet more people with powerstrokes that are not a**holes and hang out and have a good time

·
Registered
817 Posts
That's good to hear! I wish Spokane was a little more up to date tho. I love seeing and reading about all these Powerstrokes on here, I only wish I could work on some more around town.

I would love to get involved in the Diesel Drags also. It is mostly cummins and a couple Duramax, maybe one or two Powerstrokes at best.
Come out to the NHRDA races anywhere in the NW, you will see plenty of Powerstrokes. Most of the fast trucks are Cummins or Duramax, but there are usually several Powerstrokes in the late rounds of ET Brackets. I have been at several races where the last 4 trucks in the semis were all Powerstrokes.

BTW - Spokane is home to one of the older diesel performance companies, Tymar Performance.

I briefly lived in Spokane back in the late 80's.

Regards,
Michael Pliska

1 - 20 of 28 Posts