Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
The Stig
1,614 Posts

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Not a fan of any of the Recon ones myself..

These look good though:

yes those would look good, but i would buy these, my buddy has them and they look good and work good! he hasn't had any problems with them and they are half of what those would be.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=310006355530&ssPageName=MERC_VIC_RSCC_Pr4_PcY_BIN_Stores_IT&refitem=310005363734&itemcount=4&refwidgetloc=closed_view_item&usedrule1=StoreCatToStoreCat&refwidgettype=cross_promot_widget

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Yeah, the Recons are $200+ or something I think.

I may buy a set like you posted up Dex.....for the work beast of course :D

·
The Stig
1,614 Posts
yeah on the Recon website they are 299$. Ask colin about them if you have any questions, he could probably take pics of them for you too if you wanted.

·
OBS junkie
8,250 Posts

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Yeah, I've been happy with my White Lightning LED bar on my 07 (have another to stick on the 01)........just don't care for the style of the Recon tails.

On another forum one guy has the recons and another has some from ebay that look the same and I guess the numbers on them are the same....and the ones on ebay are cheaper than the recons with the same look to them.

·
OBS junkie
8,250 Posts
Yeah, I've been happy with my White Lightning LED bar on my 07 (have another to stick on the 01)........just don't care for the style of the Recon tails.

On another forum one guy has the recons and another has some from ebay that look the same and I guess the numbers on them are the same....and the ones on ebay are cheaper than the recons with the same look to them.
I hear you on that one DC, if they work the same, the quality is there & they cost half the price it is a good deal. Recon is usually pretty pricey on most things. But for the money the Recon Line of Fires are a good deal. :D

·
<==Twin Turbo
757 Posts
yea i have the line of fire....i unscrewed those 3m deals and self tapped it....and the big rig lights....one failed, recon is good about that...they sent me a replacement set free of charge.

·
Outcast Customs
117 Posts
I have Recon Big Rig side lights and a 60" Fire and Ice rear light. Which I totally love. If its a Recon product its sure to be brilliant.

·
Local Machine Gun Builder
496 Posts
The Recon units, and the ones shown from Ebay are made by the same manufacturer. The Ebay ones are about half the price. I've installed a few of them now and no problems with them...but I feel sorry for whoever stops behind them on a dark night!!

·
Boomer Sooner!
369 Posts
I got the Ebay ones and saved $150 ... here's what mine looks like with the Recon 3rd brake light, White lightning, and LED tails...

·
Transfer Student from TDS
60 Posts
The ones on ebay are the same as recons. I bought a set from ebay and they work excellent.

·
Boomer Sooner!
369 Posts
I saw mine the other night when my wife was driving the truck and wow they are bright! I coudl'nt be happier with the purchase - and saved over $150 by buying the ebay ones!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts