Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
<----Nice headlights!!!
1,868 Posts
He is asking you to measure it to see HOW MUCH rake (ie: 1/2", 1", 3") it has, therefore; suggest a solution. He's not doubting your eyesite.
Thats what I was trying to get him to do. I cant really suggest anything intelligent w/o it. Thats why my stance in the last couple posts has been that of "fuch it. put it on and tear some sh!t up so we can hear about it.."

There are alot of people on here that ask for help and then think you are nuts when ya suggest something or ask for information. Its like, well, put it on there big spender and rip the front end all to hell and fight for your life to keep it on the road, much less between the lines.

I tinkered with things on my 6" lift for 2 years before it was noise and performance-issue free. But it steers and handles great for a lifted truck now...even with the lift kit wearing out..

·
Registered
435 Posts
I know several people that have installed leveling kits with their lifts. Ive seen/ridin in theses trucks and it seems perfectly fine. i would have to agree with the shops telling you it will wear stuff down faster, but it will do what your wanting.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Front: 14" from the top of the tire to the middle of the wheel well. Back: 15 1/2" from the top of the tire to the middle of the wheel well. There is no other way to achieve what i want (Level or front high) other than a leveling kit or coilovers. Which coilovers are out of the questing. I could lower the back down but i dont want to lose the height. SO that leaves me with a leveling kit. There is no "intelligent" suggestion. Like i said before the rake demensions dont matter when i can see that it is 1-2" lower in the front. So what does that mean? - I need a leveling kit.

·
R.I.P. DAD
1,993 Posts
Haha your not going to get any where on hear acting like a bitch.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Lol a bitch? good one dude. I guess a simple question cant be answered around here without someone getting all bent out of shape and trying to act like a hard ass that thinks they know everything. It's pretty sad when i get more help off an F150 forum than i do here. lol

·
Registered
435 Posts
Lol a bitch? good one dude. I guess a simple question cant be answered around here without someone getting all bent out of shape and trying to act like a hard ass that thinks they know everything. It's pretty sad when i get more help off an F150 forum than i do here. lol
Funny thing is, 25+ post were trying to give you advice, personal opinions and personal experiences. Sounds like your the one getting bent out of shape.

·
R.I.P. DAD
1,993 Posts
Maybe you should trade it in for one then.

·
<----Nice headlights!!!
1,868 Posts
If you fuggin know everything than why do you have to ask for advice? And yeah if you ever pull anything or use the truck its gonna be a saggin ass bish, sounds like that might fit you.

I get sick of people asking suspension questions and then getting all pissed off when ya tell em the truth.

Put the spacer on it. Go drive the truck for a while. It'll never do any work or haul anything other than another set of rims when you buy em. Will four 26's fit in a sb? There now Im being a d!ck. You deserve it too ya f'n smara$$. Have fun with your coon shiner pu truck.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
And i appreciate all the real personal opinions of people who actually have seen it or done it, but when little girls get there panties in a bunch about me not getting the measurments tha t arent needed when i can straight up tell you its ass high. What "intelligent" advice can you give me from my measurements other than its ass high right now or when i put leveling kit on its going to be nose high. Well #### i never knew that :doh:. duh Its common sense girls. All i wanted to know was the complications which yes SOME of you gave me. Others just bitched

21 - 35 of 35 Posts