Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
its in newport and ill be there seeing as its only 40 mins from the house but only next sat. and sun.

·
Registered
2,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
good to hear... its gonna be really fun... if anyone needs directions i believe he has them on his site or ford-trucks.com

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Yeah I wish I could get off work an go all week but I just started in early may so I ain't exactly got vacation time.

·
That light was green!
97 Posts
gonna try and go hopefully can get off work to go really wanna hang with everyone

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
well i was going to head down friday after work and stay through sunday but my great co-worker that i always have to cover for says i cant cover your saturday i got to much crap to do:mad:. so ill be making it down saturday after i get off at 1 and possibly a lil bit friday after work.

·
Registered
2,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
sounds good still are you gonna do the dyno runs clay has set up? I think they are around 75 bucks for 5 runs dont quote me on that though

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
i might depending on how i feel after work and everything.

·
That light was green!
97 Posts
anyone know the address im gonna drive up maybe today not sure yet but tomorrow is a definate

·
Registered
2,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Did everyone have fun at riff raff that had a chance to be there? I thought it was fun minus missing the drags and it raining in the middle of the dyno

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
Yes it was an awesome event. Although the humidity was brutal, we enjoyed meeting new people and seeing old friends. Had a great time.

Diane

·
Registered
2,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It was nice meeting you, jody, and James I can't wait till next year when i will actually have my truck done

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
it was a good time.humidity,what humidity that was nothing compared to what we have everyday here LOL

1 - 16 of 16 Posts