Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just wondering if anyone was planning on going to the NHRDA event in NY this coming saturday? I'm thinking about going, probably just to watch, but would be cool to meet up with some people.

Here's the link to the flyer: NHRDA 2010 Diesel Drag Race Series!

·
Registered
197 Posts
Wish I could!! Instead I have to go hang out with a bunch of Subaru people at my best friend's house warming party :(

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Man that sux, you should trick them into coming out and llet them see some real power haha.

IDK if Marty's goin, I didn't even know he was in the area. I'd love to see his truck in person, I've seen a few videos and pictures and that thing is mean. Are you planning on going?

·
Grumpy Old Bitter Bastard
6,476 Posts
I should make it up there...

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
If it doesn't rain, I'm gonna do my best to get there. We never have this kinda stuff up here in New England!

·
6Leaker
6,719 Posts
Just wondering if anyone was planning on going to the NHRDA event in NY this coming saturday? I'm thinking about going, probably just to watch, but would be cool to meet up with some people.

Here's the link to the flyer: NHRDA 2010 Diesel Drag Race Series!
If it doesn't rain, I'm gonna do my best to get there. We never have this kinda stuff up here in New England!
Convoy down the Mass pike????????

I am hoping to get out to this event, certainly not gonna find anything in my backyard so gonna have to put in some effort and get out there.

I should make it up there...
Any more of the Dirty Jersy crew coming up with ya Nigel?

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Ya Josh, We'll meet up somewhere that makes sense for both of us and we'll follow one another. That is, if it doesn't look like it's gonna rain.

·
Got Bost???
1,577 Posts
Would love to make it but AFE back ordered my air filter, and I have a reined cow horse show any way.

·
got fuel?
2,581 Posts
Martys truck isn't together yet.

·
Moved in
1,008 Posts
I'll be there as a spectator if the rain holds off.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey, Josh let me know if you guys are gonna convoy out there cuz me and my cousin might head out there too. Do you still have my number?

·
6Leaker
6,719 Posts
Ya Josh, We'll meet up somewhere that makes sense for both of us and we'll follow one another. That is, if it doesn't look like it's gonna rain.
Sure hope it don't rain. Not sure how your planning on coming but maybe meet up at the Westborough rest area, first one after 495

Hey, Josh let me know if you guys are gonna convoy out there cuz me and my cousin might head out there too. Do you still have my number?
doesn't look like I still have it, PM it too me and we can figure things out. Guessing you'd be taking 495S down to 90. Thinking the Westborough rest area might be a good central spot to meet up and then make the trek down the pike.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Just sent you a PM, and ya I would be taking 495 to 90 so that would work out just fine. I might have two other trucks comin with me to, depending on how quick they finish up there work for the week. Has anyone seen what the wheather is going to be like for saturday? I haven't caught the weather the past few days.

·
Moved in
1,008 Posts
Friday 46/41 70% chance of showers
Saturday 47/38 30% chance of showers

I'll be catching I90 in Springfield.

·
Registered
376 Posts
If it rains on Saturday, we will run on Sunday. I think the rain will be gone early Saturday. If we get rained out the burgers and dogs are on me for lunch!

Chris

·
6Leaker
6,719 Posts
Looks like I may actually get to make it after all! What time are you guys thinking of meeting in Westborough?
I am kinda up in the air for it sadly. I REALLY need to get my inspection sticker done first thing, as long as all goes well I could probably be in Westborough by as early as 9am

If it rains on Saturday, we will run on Sunday. I think the rain will be gone early Saturday. If we get rained out the burgers and dogs are on me for lunch!

Chris
don't think I will be able to make Sunday :doh: but might have to take ya up on that burger and dog offer :evil

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
What time does the event start? And Josh if you can make it up to Tewksbury during the week I know a place that you can get a sticker no matter what's wrong. Let me know if you can make it and I can tell you where to go, it's right of dascomb rd exit on 93.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts