Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
79 Posts
this is right off the ebay page:

Fits Models / Applications:

Ford Super Duty Pickup Truck F250 / F350 / F450 / F550 2005-2007 (All Non-Harley Davidson Models) - Direct Replacement

Ford Super Duty Pickup Truck F250 / F350 / F450 / F550 2005-2007 (All Harley Davidson Models) - Direct Replacement

Ford Super Duty Pickup Truck F250 / F350 / F450 1999-2004 (All Models) - H13 wire harness supplied for you to do the conversion, YOUR PRESENT SOCKET IS A 9007, JUST SPLICE IN THE H13 SOCKETS ( SUPPLIED WITH THIS KIT ) IN PLACE OF YOUR 9007 SOCKET. YOU WILL ALSO HAVE TO CUT OUT BEHIND THE LIGHT AS THESE LIGHTS ARE A LITTLE DEEPER, BUT ITS VERY EASY. ALL THE MOUNTING HOLES ARE THE SAME.

·
Registered
79 Posts
we got a truck at work with these on and i think it uses the same mounting holes as the fleet glass bulb mounts but the header pannel has to be trimmed a bit on older superdutys

·
<---Beer version of PMR's
59 Posts
I did the conversion a couple of years ago with Harley lights from ebay, I think the ones I have are Bright Eyes or Night eyes, maybe these are the same make. They look nice and shine fine, been meaning to upgrade bulbs. These do allow moisture into the housings, not the same quaility as oem, but I love the look for the price. I bought the coverision harness from dfuser, and used a dremel to cut out the header panel.

·
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...
12,082 Posts
They leak... thats about the only issue with them... Grease the gaskets might help, but it is what it is...

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ha ha alright I was thinking of getting them and puttin them in my 2000 they looked bad a$$ so I thought i'd see if anyone has used them and did the conversion.... thanks all for the replys.

·
Diesel Sled Head
1,101 Posts
I put them in my 2001. Just have to cut the header panel to fit. No big deal.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Did you guys ever think of just putting silicone around the seals to keep the water out?? for the non OEM

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thats exactly what i am planning to do when they get here silicone where the pieces meetshould stop the water

·
Registered
920 Posts
I have the Non-Harley version.

No issues other then the header panel needs more than just some trimming. I had to remove a bunch of material to get them to fit. A Dremel with a cut off wheel worked great.

Mine also came with an adapter and no wire splicing was needed.

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
there the same but if u want a straight line on the road look at powersstrokehelp.com he has a video where he walks you through it
I hate to say it but i almost feel dumber for watchin his video. i have a 05 grill support I can use so i will just go that route

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
will post pics tomorrow... ha ha i did a few other things

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
alright got the lights in I just decided to cut the existing panel untill I find a good 05 bumper sorry for the crappy camera phone pics 0302100823a.jpg

0302100823[1].jpg

1 - 20 of 20 Posts