Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Ford Man
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was in Conway, SC this weekend because, per my lovely wife, it's the law that you have to go to the Big Lots after church on Sunday. Well, while she was inside, I was busy outside checking my eye lids for leaks. When I awoke, there was a really nice red, '04-'07'ish, F-250 parked on the other side of the island from me. Really nice truck. No one was around for me to ask but he had this nifty emblem on the side where the stock one goes. It has kind of the '11 and up style font but isn't it cool? Anyone ever see one like this? If it had 7.3 in it I would HAVE to have one even if I didn't put it on my truck.

Attachments

·
Native Texan
9,037 Posts
http://www.truckemblemwarehouse.com/ford/

here is their main site. I got some for.my truck and they are well made.

Sent from my super awsome outdated new Samsung phone whose 500mA draw hasn't over-overloaded multiple already over rated branch circuits just beyond the kaboom point and caught everything on fire yet. So @heavydoc can be happy that it finally did.? And @Turd-250 "WILL" be blamed for. If My internet will stay up for @heavydoc to see my pics. And @ArmyFord6.0 will still be eatting quinoa wishing it was bacon.?

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
I asked directly on amazon if they would make me one that says f350 DTA-360 IH.

Anyone know where I can get some custom ones?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Native Texan
9,037 Posts
​ DieselDC;6006602 said:

Best bet is find some one with a 3d printer to make them for ya.

Sent from my super awsome outdated new Samsung phone whose 500mA draw hasn't over-overloaded multiple already over rated branch circuits just beyond the kaboom point and caught everything on fire yet. So @heavydoc can be happy that it finally did.? And @Turd-250 "WILL" be blamed for. If My internet will stay up for @heavydoc to see my pics. And @ArmyFord6.0 will still be eatting quinoa wishing it was bacon.?

·
Ford Man
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
To all y'all, thank you. I might be adding some whatcha call it...Bling to old Clifford. Yeah...bling:rockwoot:

·
Native Texan
9,037 Posts
these are the ones I got for my truck.

·
Trust me, I got this...
1,399 Posts
​ DieselDC;6006602 said:

To all y'all, thank you. I might be adding some whatcha call it...Bling to old Clifford. Yeah...bling:rockwoot:
Company called Billet Badges makes them about just as good as you can get. Bit pricey, as is with anything custom. Quoted me $500 for a custom 7.3 raptor style emblem.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Company called Billet Badges makes them about just as good as you can get. Bit pricey, as is with anything custom. Quoted me $500 for a custom 7.3 raptor style emblem.

Thank you but screw that! $500 is a lot for some badges! I’ll just keep the 7.3 badges but really, it’s a dt360 under the hood :) Got the site tagged just in case in hit the lotto!

·
Ford Man
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
They're nice but $500 clams...ouch. Of course, one would be unique sportin' custom 7.3 Raptor-style badges. I wish I had it like that. I guess I'll have to hold off on that much bling...at least for now.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Those look like the badges from a friend's truck . He owns the Powerstroke Shop in Conway, SC. He has a nice looking red F-250 and he is great Powerstroke mechanic.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Maybe I can go the cheap route and have them cut out of titanium or ss. “IH DT360 SD” would be nice. I’m still having heart burn with the $500 quote haha.

·
Administrator
8,238 Posts
I want to see pics of this dt360

1 - 14 of 14 Posts