Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
96 Ford F-350 PSD
187 Posts
I have the edge evolution that I am trying to sell. What TS chip is it that you have? I would be willing to trade. Also why the switch?

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
just want a programmer the ts was on the truck when i bought it and im not impressed andd i do have a few mods but im not lookin to build it anymore only reason i bought the diy injectors is because cheapest route to replace o-rings and gain a lil cheap power!

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ive got a superchip to trade, ive been lookin for a ts
well just let me know if your interested my cell num is 270-427-0440 shoot me a text if your interested :bowfast: well same goes for anybody else {had one bought locally and they sold it out from under me because i was still at work} so shoot me any offers via text availiable 4:30 am to 10:00 pm central time

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Why not get the TS reburned with real tunes

·
DIRT NASTY DIESEL!!
357 Posts
well just let me know if your interested my cell num is 270-427-0440 shoot me a text if your interested :bowfast: well same goes for anybody else {had one bought locally and they sold it out from under me because i was still at work} so shoot me any offers via text availiable 4:30 am to 10:00 pm central time
alright ill txt ya tomorrow, im pretty interested in trading

·
Registered
5,580 Posts
I don't want to rain on anyones parade or trade but if you are not happy with your TS chip wait until you put the Superchips programmer on it.

·
<--before leveler & block
852 Posts
TS chip sith new tunes would make the truck run best. But at the same time the diagnostic code feature of the programmers are nice!

I have a superchips max micro tuner if you are interested. It works perfectly if you are still looking

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Why not get the TS reburned with real tunes
well if you know me from other post im a cheap ass some people want up to 150-200 bucks to reburn nope not me besides i use it as a farm truck pull cattle trailer and other stuff and everyone has there own opinion but a good buddy of mine had a twin to my truck and he said the super chip was the best thing he had put on it and tried ever other combination. yes i could just keep my ts and stack it with the super chip but back to square one i dont want to spend money on something that i probly dont need to begin with:poke:

·
Registered
391 Posts
my opinion which everyone has there own but i would just spend the little bit of money and have it custom tuned by one of the vendors. You would probably be much happier with it in the long run but to each there own.
Bryan

·
What else?
4,156 Posts
Superchips are meant for stock trucks, I would never run one with aftermarket injectors, let alone run one at all.

I've got one sitting here in the box, it came with my Dad's truck when he bought it, the first thing we did to the truck was to put the stock tune back in!

I'd be interested to know whos tunes your buddy tested, because I'd be willing to bet he didn't try any from the sponsers on here.

If you are really dead set on getting a Superchips, I'll trade you this one. It's not like I'm going to use it, and if I don't find a use for it I can always sell it for 2x what I could a Superchips tuner.

Dave

1 - 20 of 30 Posts