Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Pack Mule
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been looking into the Fabtech 8" 4.0 coil over lift, K2023D, for a sd project. Guess i'm just trying to get some opinions on it and if it's worth the money. I dont intend on any serious off roading, but still gettin a little mud on the tires every once and a while. Thanks guys.

·
Pack Mule
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just wanted to get some opinions on the ride/ suspension quality of it and pretty much if it's worth the money. and Thankyou, about time i had a reply:doh:

·
Pack Mule
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well thankyou for your input. so far truckprousa is the cheapest place i could find it, 7670.95 is what there price is. Did you find yours any cheaper? again this was the K2023D i don't know if yours is the same P/N.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Mine is a 10 inch,with everything mine was 12k,airbags,sterring stabs,mines lasted forever,salt,sand, mud,.bullet proof.

·
Registered
144 Posts
I have one for sale still if your interested....came off my 08 250 with hardly many miles on it at all and never seen the dirt or mud. Had it for sale on here for a while but got so busy couldn't keep up with it. PM me if interested.

It's the full 8" 4.0 coilover kit with new radius arms, and 2.5 reservoirs in the back with fabtech leafs.

·
Pack Mule
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well I appreciate it, but tbh I'm years from having this truck. I'm just making my list. Going to college and being unemployed really doesnt allow you any spending money... If you have it in a few years, we'll talk:poke:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts