1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
went up .25 last night.wtf?

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
I cant remember the last time i bought pump diesel.

·
peterbilt'in
1,188 Posts
i Dont get it either, 25 cents over night. same ####in fuel that was in that tank 23 hours ago. but all of a sudden it's worth so much more. what gives?

oh yeah, Columbus day... some people have monday off... so Gouge the hell out of fuel prices for the next week, then go down slowly for 2-3 weeks

then back up for the holidays.... Price gouging little ###########

·
Super Hauler!
3,882 Posts
Boooooo :bsflag::shrug: and they are sayin to expect it to go up 50 cents over the next couple weeks!

you shut your mouth! I dont want to hear that:poke:

·
Registered
956 Posts
sorry dont understand it either but thats what i was hearin on the radio and its almost like they think oh lets kick em in the balls while there down and have no work!!!

·
Registered
617 Posts
WOW and i was pissed it went from 2.68ish to a lil over 2.80/ga.... guess ill shut up

·
peterbilt'in
1,188 Posts
WOW and i was pissed it went from 2.68ish to a lil over 2.80/ga.... guess ill shut up
last friday before the tractor show i filled up, 75$ approx. @ 2.78 a gallon.

sunday when i drove by the same fuel station on the way home, it was 3.02.:doh:

now i wish i hadn't driven 500 miles minimum. :doh:

·
FNG
6,018 Posts
Been over 3.00 for almost 3 weeks here. Its 3.13 now:doh:

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
really hoping it doesn't go up again, I pay 2.84 or right around there right now.......but over 3.00 a gallon is going to suck.....I remember when fuel was over 5.00 a gallon here in va 2 years ago.

·
Registered
956 Posts
wow u guys are lucky we have been over 3 dollars for like a month and a half! it was at 2.90 for a lil bit but thats as low as i saw it this year

·
Registered
969 Posts

·
PSA
566 Posts
keep going up...im in the right industry :D

My stocks have gone up over $4 in the last week so...keep on climbing haha

·
Jack Ken
215 Posts
Ive been paying right at 2.60 for bio for along while now!! Of course this winter will suck when I have to start running diesel again. I think its right at 3.10 last I checked here.

·
<----Nice headlights!!!
1,868 Posts
ITs been right at 3.00 the whole year where IM at....it dipped down to 2.75 for a couple weeks in May and then right back at 3. I havent been out today and hope mine stayed where it was.

I might have to expedite my scrubber that I was trying to figure out for home-brew. I need to find a cheaper fuel source then.

·
Registered
465 Posts
I was paying $2.99 for a couple weeks, then $3.05 for a week, the it shot up to $3.20. Haven't fueled up in a couple days, I'm gonna hate to see the price now.

1 - 20 of 92 Posts