Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
2Cruel
1,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I was at the port in cape canaveral fl, and saw this truck with no tags on it, getting measured to be shipped out somewhere, and it was full of tools in it, kinda looked fishy, anybody missing it?

Travis

·
<--before leveler & block
852 Posts
That truck looks exactly like my buddies old truck. But the rims are a little different. He now has a new truck so not sure whose that one is.

·
Going Crazy
1,533 Posts
you could always report it as suspisious to the police and get them to run the vin....

·
2Cruel
1,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lol i dunno might of been legit, just figured id post it here, im 1000 miles away now
Travis

·
Registered
67 Posts
he might be a privite contractor in the military and wanted his truck over seas...witch means he has to hand the tags back into the state go through a bunch of BS and goverment tags witch they will send in the mail to him over and they ship the truck over using the VIN#

·
2Cruel
1,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
no telling, we were dropping off a rolled over case backhoe that was getting shipped to panama, They have several large fenced in yard that they store this stuff till the apropriate ship comes in, The guy in the truck was of a southern ethnicity, but ya never know could of been completly legit,

Travis

1 - 9 of 9 Posts