Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
New F250 Smoker....
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have tried searches but nothing is coming up....
Thanks,
barn

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
My truck weighed 6995 with one tank empty/ the other full with me in it. My truck is a SuperCab, 4x4, 8' bed.

Billy T.
[email protected]

·
New F250 Smoker....
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Billy,
Great, about 7000 is about what I thought.... so with gear, people, camper and full tanks about 10,400 and add trailer and Bronco about 16,800 lbs.
Our last PS 2wd. Now we have the 4x4 and I was just wondering.

Attachments

·
Registered
68 Posts
wow im so damn stupid didnt know every truck came with one must be the government trying something to track us. i know the id plate gives you alot of info. I told him 7k full of all fluids i know what gross weight is on the plate. I didnt say yea it 8800 thats what it says i said lower so your arguement or statement is invalid in this case so try somewhere else to one up someone. by stating the obvious things of course 8800 is curb wieght. sure the guy asking knows this too.

sorry for the hijack im out now since smartass has it under control

·
New F250 Smoker....
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
OK play nice...... I will take it to get a real weight but just wanted to know for now as I plan on several upgrades. Thanks yes I saw the GVRW of 8800 and I'm sure with a 2300lb camper (dry) it will exceed that by a bunch but I hauled that camper on a 4x4 GM gas truck for 20 years with no problems..... except NO POWER!
Thanks
barn

Attachments

·
New F250 Smoker....
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ya I know.... went up Devils Grade in Utah :eek: a few years ago hauling the camper and the Bronco out back... and almost ran out of power at the top..... 16 mph! It was a stick and I could not stop on grade a go into 4 low because I did not think the drive line would take it on a hill start so we just made the top when I ran out of power!

I don't know how we towed all those years! With the camper it was not too bad but towing the Bronco going hunting in Montana or to the All 4 Fun events in Colorado was always a chore!
Thanks

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts