Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought an SCT 9625OR 10 years ago but never put it in anything, now I went to put it in a 2010 f250 and it says vehicle not supported. turns out it has tune version 2.11 EOR on it. SCT seems to have taken all files for it off the whole internet. If anybody knows where to find the update, or happens to have it saved somewhere and could send it to me it would be greatly appreciated.

·
Professional American, guarding our constitution.
9,453 Posts
The company won't provide it free? I've always had stellar cooperation when it came to them covering their product - even times when things were my fault and they didn't have to.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They sent me a link to the old SCT site, but the 9625 page doesn't work for me. They basically said they cant assist with anything that violates the clean air act and I should reinstall the emissions components. Aint never seen a hood stack with a DPF on it! Thanks Obama! Haha! My other question I've been trying to get from some tuners is, do I have to have the 2.16 EOR on it before it will let me load a custom tune on it? I really don't want to dump more money into a tuner that wont work on this thing.

·
9,453 Posts
You're talking about the canned or stock tunes that came with it, right? Didn't think they shut off the egr/dpf, what are they talking about.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have the same problem. I picked up a 9625or from a fellow who's dad had bought it when he bought a 2010 F250 but never used it. I bought it and now have the same problem. Thought maybe it was my truck, flashed PCM. Didn't help, Tried different truck with the same result . Its the tuner!

·
9,453 Posts
Don't know if any of this info helps confirm what you need but it's my older-est SCT Livewire, v1-XXXXX but v1... I have the whatever software to load my custom tunes so walk me thru how to do the reverse and I'll plug it in and email or whatever them to you.

This is on an 08 350 auto 4x4

·
9,453 Posts
That's not considered 'piracy' is it? If we both buy a Metallica CD and he loses his, is it illegal for me to copy mine and give it to him? When I rise to power it won't be but in this world?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts