Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

921 - 940 of 962 Posts

·
Administrator
8,398 Posts
That red pex is what was done a month ago when I had that slab leak under the foundation. I can't wait to fix that #### better and install a taller shower head. Imma add about 8" to the stub coming out.
...giggity giggity
i have the way the pipes look right now lol, both the hot and the cold. they're getting cleaned up first thing!

better clean up them spider webs along the left wall too.....
ya don't want to piss of a spider by closing him into the wall. >:)

·
don't play well w others
4,050 Posts
better clean up them spider webs along the left wall too.....
ya don't want to piss of a spider by closing him into the wall. >:)
I have something I'm going to send him in the mail that will eat that spider for lunch
Just need a better box, it keeps ripping the sides out of it's cage and escaping

·
Native Texan
9,049 Posts
yeah better you then me I would bot be happy bout all that. I lucky my house on a basement and it was converted to pex before I moved in.

Give it to Mikey. He won't eat it he hates everything. Hey Mikey!! He Likes It.

·
EA - Eggfarts Anonymous!
18,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #930
that's nice! one less thing to worry about!
oh well, it's work, but i like to think of things like this as an opportunity to grow my skills lol, makes me feel better about it!

·
Administrator
8,248 Posts
I would ditch those shark bites and go to a soldier on connection. Are those 90*s plastic?

·
PSN intsigator
6,694 Posts
I use pex with the crimp rings

Sent from my super awesome outdated Samsung phone while waiting for masakimms# 500mA overdraw draw to catch fire which turd will be blamed for and we will be sitting on dustybumpers tailgate watching the fire and plotting against yommy.

·
PSN intsigator
6,694 Posts
I heard someone mention buttholes

Sent from my super awesome outdated Samsung phone while waiting for masakimms# 500mA overdraw draw to catch fire which turd will be blamed for and we will be sitting on dustybumpers tailgate watching the fire and plotting against yommy.

·
PSN intsigator
6,694 Posts
I hope Rob does better than this

·
don't play well w others
4,050 Posts
yeah better you then me I would bot be happy bout all that. I lucky my house on a basement and it was converted to pex before I moved in.

Give it to Mikey. He won't eat it he hates everything. Hey Mikey!! He Likes It.
I tore all that crap out of my house and put cpvc in. never had another moment trouble

·
Administrator
8,248 Posts
One nice thing about pex if it freezes it just stretches and dont break.

I personally use the the expanding tool and pex ring instead of clamps. I like the brass fitting better, not a fan of plastic.

·
EA - Eggfarts Anonymous!
18,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #938
I would ditch those shark bites and go to a soldier on connection. Are those 90*s plastic?
the plumber that fixed teh slab leak a while back put those shark bites on there. i'm soldering in all my own stuff soon as i get a chance where teh wife isn't washing the entire kitchen's worth of dishes lol, i swear that woman!

·
EA - Eggfarts Anonymous!
18,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #939
I heard someone mention buttholes

921 - 940 of 962 Posts