Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A friend of mine owns a 6.4 and we heard about guys running WMO/WTF in 7.3`s but we haven`t seen anything on the 6.4... we did a search and didn`t see anything about the 6.4 running anything like this. Does anyone run anything like this? Thanks in advance, Roger.

·
Registered
531 Posts
I am pretty sure that would be a no no unless you have ditched the DPF. I feel certain 1 of the members on this site posted about using used tranny fluid, but I don't recall who it is.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I kind of figured thats what you meant Rob. lol i didn`t catch it the first time but the second time i read it i figured that. We were just curious i don`t think he will run anything like that, however hes been runnin lucas fuel treatment in it.

·
Registered
193 Posts
I had a 6.4 towed into my shop in early 08 that had been running on homemade B100. A injector had stuck open and the exhaust system was filled with fuel and leaked at almost every connection on the exhaust. The residue on the pipes looked like the bottom of a deep frier. I've read alot about waste oil fuels on many forums and only recall one person claiming to run 50% used atf in his 6.4. If you had a DPF and EGR delete it would not be as big of a gamble, the viscosity of fluid would be a issue at cold starts

1 - 8 of 8 Posts