Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took some like new HELO 17x8's off my truck for some black ones.Only about 6 months old.No damage.Centercaps included.Lugnuts will be included in about week when my new ones get here.If your really close I can bring them to you or I'll ship them if your too far away.I won't ship the wheels.I don't have time to mess with shipping wheels.Come get them if you want them.$400 cash for forum members!Will fit 99-04 250's and 350's.Email me at [email protected] or (919)638-4250,Neil

TIRES NOT FOR SALE,THEY WENT ON MY NEW WHEELS!

·
Crazy wid da cheeze wiz
2,411 Posts
Hmm... I might. I might be going to Pittsboro sometime end of this week...

·
<--before leveler & block
852 Posts
Darnit! im wayyyyy to far away :mad: . Oh well thats a heck of a deal for someone! good luck on the sale!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks.I tried to price them to sell.They are deff.worth more but I'd rather be "that guy who gave me a good deal".lol! If you want them hit me up,I'll have to meet up in Durham though.I drive a tow truck full time and can't go far from my area.Pittsboro is only 15 miles from where I live.

·
Crazy wid da cheeze wiz
2,411 Posts
Okay. Thanks man. We were up that way today, and have to go back sometime. Dont know when yet. Ill will let you know something.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
you got it.I have had tons of calls off craigslist but not the first actually showed up.I have sold everything I have ever listed on craigslist within a week.Never had any problems.I sold a piece of #### queen size bed the other day for $200 an hour after I posted it....for asking price!! Posted up a old tv and entertainment center on saturday(same day I listed wheels) and that sold today.Can't beleive all the no shows on some blinged 17's for a great deal IMO???

·
Registered
102 Posts
ship them and Ill send you paypal right now? I know you dont want to ship. But if you cant sell let me know, I have money sitting in paypal with your name on it.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
shipping wheels is such a hassle for me because the f'ing tow truck job has ALWAYS got me in a hurry.The only time I would have time to deal with it would be the weekened after next when I'm off.If the haven't sold maybe we can work something out.I don't have any idea what it would cost to ship them....you want to find out? I'm 27713.They are allready in the boxes my new wheels came in.I doubt I will still have them but you never know.I'm constantly getting emails and calls with people saying they will take 'em but I'm yet to see any moola,lol!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
bump....last chance any takers?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
guy came and bought them 5 mins. ago off craigslist!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts