Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
was thinking about getting some baby swamps with the ww2 and there idm. just wondering if anybody was running this setup on a 97 f350 with zf5. i already have my intake and exhaust done. thanks..... also have gauges

·
Registered
558 Posts
I have the Baby Swamps in my 97 350 only with a stock turbo. They are great injectors, I have well over 100,000 miles on them with NO issues. Call Dieselsite(I think that's who makes the WW2?) and ask for their opinion on that combo and whether the WW2 is worth it or not.

·
Registered
3,406 Posts
Have ran baby swamps in my now parked '96 for thousands of kms no issues also in sig truck have ran their 140/146 tranny savers been good injectors. I run a stock turbo with the 1.0 housing and it been an awesome combo, quicker spool with 3.55 gears and 315 tires. I am think a billet wheel would be worth the effort but have not ran one yet.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Somewhere between 150,000-200,000mi on my baby swamps. They don't suck. ;)

-Phillip

·
Looking,Listening&Learnin
79 Posts
I have baby swamps and have no complaints. Also have a zf-5. Egt's get a little hot without an intercooler but that's it.

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
U will love the power bigger injectors give . Just expect worst mileage for the grin on ur face

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
obs addiction
1,054 Posts
My buddy is running that set up with a 1.0 housing. He loves the set up claims to be getting 19mpg with no limit tunes. Egts aren't to bad, 1100 the hottest he's gotten w/o a I/C

·
obs addiction
1,054 Posts
That was towing 2 Rzrs and 2 quads on his hottest tune tryng to show off..... He has glow #### gauges so who knows how accurate the readings are.

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
I swear the 1.15 crippling my egts as i can get it to be astronomical. Whats the flow on baby swamps

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
635 Posts
I think Baby Swamps are 130cc, I may also be wrong though.

·
Registered
2,059 Posts

·
Registered
635 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
I am needing new/rebuilt injectors... id like to go with stage 1s... the questions is Rosewood Premium Stage 1's or Swamps Baby Swamps or something else? Any pros cons whatever helps when deciding to spend $2000

·
Registered
635 Posts
I bought Rosewood Premium Stage 1's. Talked to him on a Tuesday. Sent my injectors on and got them back that Saturday. He over nighted them to me at 10AM and the truck was running awesome by Noon. Haven't dealt with swamps injectors but thier IDM is killer!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts