Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
this $hit is expensive!
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering who here is from SW pa I'm right on the borders of WV and OH. We have growing diesel community here which is great but not real big performance wise especially for me and my obs 7.3 lol. Also any shops I dnt know about it seems like I'm about 2 hours away from everything.

·
Powerstroke Mafia
239 Posts
Just moved back to PA and currently in the Jefferson Hills area. Sold the PSD a few years back and rolling a 6.7L Cummins right now. But not too awful far from you.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Elkton is a looooooooooooooong way from him.... opposite side of the state.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
I am from Masontown pa originally.....

·
this $hit is expensive!
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yea elkton would be a good ways off lol you guys from Greene county aren't too far a couple guys I work with live up that way. I know there was club started on here for the pa guys but it seems like their mostly on the eastern side of the state. It would be cool to get a group together and meet some people on here (after my trucks done of course) lol

·
BrokeAss
841 Posts
I don't know how far you are from wv either, but holderdown performance seems to be on the up and rising lately.
They are in snowshoe wv

·
Registered
76 Posts
Snowshoe is about 3-4 hours from Carmichaels, so I'm betting it's going to be quite a way from him. But it's always an option. :)

·
this $hit is expensive!
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yea snowshoe is about 2 hrs from me unlimited diesel is about 2 1/2 or so. There's a place called benzy's diesel in 84 pa he's more of a cummins guy but he's a really good dude but not real knowledgeable on the 7.3

·
Registered
76 Posts
We have a diesel performace shop here in carmichaels. Our master tech is a ford master diesel tech. (Please feel free to remove this if we over stepped boundaries, mods.)

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
We have a diesel performace shop here in carmichaels. Our master tech is a ford master diesel tech. (Please feel free to remove this if we over stepped boundaries, mods.)
where in Carmichaels?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Right off of 21 near Garades Fort rd. We can see Boon Docs (it used to be anthony's bar)from our shop. We are also near Juction deli.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
right there at the y on 21? I remember seeing a shop there, but didnt know it was a diesel performance shop.... I will have to stop by sometime when I am up that way. are you familiar with Doug Davis... the cummins guru from Smithfileld?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts