Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, my name is Rodney. I am going to be graduating college here March 23, and am running in circles it seems trying to find anyone who will hire someone fresh out of college. So does anybody know anybody looking for a tech in either the Ag/ Diesel Fields local to Eastern Pennsylvania?

·
Edumacted
171 Posts
Im in the same scenario Rodney. Good luck with your search. You could always call your buddy Paul and get him to put a good word in for you since he is the "shop manager" wherever he is at. lol. Luckily I still have a little more time. I have 12 weeks left so hopefully something opens up by then.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Haha, ya, i could, was looking for something a little farther north, but might start looking in that area. Best of luck to you too.

·
Edumacted
171 Posts
Alright bud. I can't wait to get out of here. I have cdl 2 in the afternoons right now and the boys in there man scare the he!! out of me trying to drive the trucks.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ya, I have been watching out the window on break and I think it is fun to watch some of them drive, but I can't say i would do much better.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I am willing to relocate, was just hoping to stay somewhere in pa. Driving has become like a second nature unfortunately. I hop in the truck and think nothing of driving 8-9 hours out to here. By chance you looking to hire? I see your trucks running water pretty heavy out of our area.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts