Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,
Does anyone have a recommendation for a transmission shop near Colorado Springs.
I recently had my 2002 Ford F250 7.3 worked on to replace the oil pan. While the engine was out, I had the stock torque converter replaced with a Precision Industries Stallion torque converter. Now, the Over Drive Off light flashes. This is an intermittent problem. Prior to the torque converter upgrade, I did not have any problems with my transmission. My truck has 170,000 miles on it with no towing and very minimal hauling. I have read some horror stories regarding other people's issues with local transmission shops.
Thanks

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Don’t know where they are located

BTS.DIESELSITE.JW.SamWyse.

—————signature—————
~Don’t overthink something simple~
...:uptight people suck:...

·
Registered
69 Posts
If you can ship the Transmission to John Wood in Holtvile Ca. He'll send you one of his for your core. I have his tranny in my truck and absolutely love it

·
Registered
168 Posts
Have you read the codes to see what the od light is flashing for? sounds to me like it is probably for torque converter lock up failure. If you want someone to build you a bulletproof transmission my vote goes for brains truck shop (bts) in lead hill Arkansas. Its expensive but well worth it, I have over 60,000mi on my bts running stage 3 hybrid injectors with all support mods towing heavy on a regular basis with absolutely no transmission related issues.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts