Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Bent70
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive got an e99 and need new injectors. Probably, going full force 205/30 hybrids. Looking for a drop in turbo and think my options are dieselsite wicked ball turbo and the kc300x 66/73 turbo.
I dont want to get into headstuds, valve springs and rods reccomended for 235cc injectors.
Any opinions on these options? Truck is a weekend runner to camp/play and tows no more than 10k a handful of times a year into the sierras or over tehachapi pass if headed to jv.
I have exhaust, intake, guages, built tranny and hydra.
The less smoke the better, but seems like that is mostly in the tuning these days.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Either one will work. I have both. Like them both. For looks, kcturbo is a piece of art! Performance? I like my dieselsite turbo.

—————signature—————
~Don’t overthink something simple~
...:uptight people suck:...

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
No lag. Instant spool no matter what rpm range. 160/30.

Didn’t waste my time with 160/30 and stock turbo. Stock injectors and stock turbo has a little lag as in maybe 1 second or so.

—————signature—————
~Don’t overthink something simple~
...:uptight people suck:...

·
Bent70
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok...thanks for the reply.
Its been hard tring to get info on the kc300x since i guess its so new for an e99. They're basic bb dropin is the only one i can get info from searching. I tried pm cory at cnc fab and that has got nowhere yet....i guess i need to be oldfashioned and call:D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts