Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any of you guys runnin compounds if so what are you runnin and size injectors? Thanks guys

·
OBNOXIOUS MOTORSPORTS
465 Posts
66mm/88mm and 238/100%

But want more fuel!

how do you like that current set up??? I want to see a you tube video of 40ft high snow rooster tails coming off your tires with that set up :ford: how is it what boost level you got with those sticks. I think you need 300+ and get a neck brace....:poke: so you even get any smoke at all!? I dont advocate rolling coal but that seems like you got plenty of air to clean that fuel up like stock set up????? do u even get a haze? nice color by the way 907dave

·
PSN Pretender
1,926 Posts
how do you like that current set up??? I want to see a you tube video of 40ft high snow rooster tails coming off your tires with that set up :ford: how is it what boost level you got with those sticks. I think you need 300+ and get a neck brace....:poke: so you even get any smoke at all!? I dont advocate rolling coal but that seems like you got plenty of air to clean that fuel up like stock set up????? do u even get a haze? nice color by the way 907dave
I love the set up..... sorry no video's for awhile (missing a few rods). Boost was normally around 60psi before adding a gate to the little turbo, and would expect to see higher boost, and happier chargers but didn't get a chance to test it out. It would smoke pretty bad if you were under the turbo(lugging the engine), but once they "lit";) there was just a light haze. I am contemplating 300's but am concerned that they will be to large for a DD/ Tow rig, and wont be efficient enough.

·
PSN Pretender
1,926 Posts
As a few may know this kit was built by Empire Diesel for Bigr, but is mine now. Sorry the resolution sucks, took it on the cell last week.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts